KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Awww good for him! Is he used to climbing regular steps in the house? And food is a big motivator for fran too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Well the New Steps will perhaps pose a problem because we have a two story home. He has never been upstairs in our house and we donā€™t use a blocker. When we first got Ollie and he was young, every time he went near the steps, Iā€™d run over and jump on the steps yelling, ā€œNo! Noā€ Ow! Ow! Bad juju! Bad Juju!ā€ Heā€™s always been afraid to go up the steps. But, now, I dunno. Weā€™ll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The treats will probably do the job again!!:chef:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Nice steps! He's a quick learner!

We have four stories so Castor walks up and down quite a lot. If you plan to teach Ollie to use the stairs of your house, consider getting stair treads (stair mats) so he won't slip!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Well the New Steps will perhaps pose a problem because we have a two story home. He has never been upstairs in our house and we donā€™t use a blocker. When we first got Ollie and he was young, every time he went near the steps, Iā€™d run over and jump on the steps yelling, ā€œNo! Noā€ Ow! Ow! Bad juju! Bad Juju!ā€ Heā€™s always been afraid to go up the steps. But, now, I dunno. Weā€™ll see how it goes.

Bad juju lol thatā€™s great. Fran figured the steps out within a couple weeks of us bringing her home. Has itā€™s positives like when Iā€™m too tired to carry her to bed but also the negatives of her sneaking into my kids rooms to eat toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
We have two story house as well but we have a gate so they canā€™t go run up and down whenever they want. Jax isnā€™t supposed to go up and down stairs so he gets carried. They both sleep in our room, Jax in our bed and Louie in crate, but Louie is too heavy to carry so he walks up and down by himself. As long as theyā€™re over 6 months old, stair use is fine.

f43e97740ccecd6d96dbd89f68199909.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.