sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
What Joey?

Is it my imagination or is my HEAD GROWING ???

Hat.jpg

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, how cute! I remember we had such fur hats as kids back in the 70s!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Haha how cute!
"It's the hat...you're head isn't THAT big..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey!! that is one heck of a way to try and stay warm :)

How about it Melissa! I just really DID order Joey a set of booties and a new coat that slips on and IS the harness, so I'll let you know how she does. I feel so awful for her in this weather, she had to sit down the other day because her paws were so cold!! I PRAY that she will wear the booties.......How does Ellie do?

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
How about it Melissa! I just really DID order Joey a set of booties and a new coat that slips on and IS the harness, so I'll let you know how she does. I feel so awful for her in this weather, she had to sit down the other day because her paws were so cold!! I PRAY that she will wear the booties.......How does Ellie do?

How fun, that is really cool idea for the jacket, where were you able to find that?? Fingers crossed she does ok with the booties, some of the video I have seen of pups for the first time are quite funny.

Ellie does ok, we treat it like summer, outside pee/poop, U turn and RUN RIGHT back in the house, thankfully this girl is fast peer/pooper in the winter. I'd say we are outside no more than 10min MAX and even that is stretching it.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
How fun, that is really cool idea for the jacket, where were you able to find that?? Fingers crossed she does ok with the booties, some of the video I have seen of pups for the first time are quite funny.

Ellie does ok, we treat it like summer, outside pee/poop, U turn and RUN RIGHT back in the house, thankfully this girl is fast peer/pooper in the winter. I'd say we are outside no more than 10min MAX and even that is stretching it.

I think Joey is figuring out to speed up, poor girl.

The jacket is from amazon, we will see. Actually ordered 2 different ones, one is the harness and one has zipper to access harness ring

EE440EE3-220E-4314-81E5-72605001CBD0.png
C78A2DAA-84B1-439A-895D-DA197E2A6F30.png

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Joey...that hat makes you look like Marmaduke of the North. Could be role playing as a Viking. Hmmm.....let's ask [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] .

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Joey...that hat makes you look like Marmaduke of the North. Could be role playing as a Viking. Hmmm.....let's ask @Vikinggirl .

I think that model is more Russian than Viking:D The ones we had as kids were actually bought in Moscow.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Cute!!! we can't get a hat any where near Dudley, anything furry near him is automatically a TOY! he just runs around shaking it to bits :D

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Cute!!! we can't get a hat any where near Dudley, anything furry near him is automatically a TOY! he just runs around shaking it to bits :D

Too funny!! I would think that left on her head long enough that would have been the same outcome for Joey's hat :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.