Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Joey...that hat makes you look like Marmaduke of the North. Could be role playing as a Viking. Hmmm.....let's ask @Vikinggirl .

Hey, how did I get roped into this one lol. He can't be a Viking cause there are no horns. I agree he looks more like a Russian than a Viking. His hat is very fluffy, and Roger knows what fluffs are. Lol, but he is somcutebin that hat.
How did you get it to stay on his head? With their flop down ears, I can't any hat to stay on their head.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hey, how did I get roped into this one lol. He can't be a Viking cause there are no horns. I agree he looks more like a Russian than a Viking. His hat is very fluffy, and Roger knows what fluffs are. Lol, but he is somcutebin that hat.
How did you get it to stay on his head? With their flop down ears, I can't any hat to stay on their head.

Joey is too funny, she sits like a statue as soon as you put anything on her head :) Oh yes, my GIRL Joey :) Named after my Mom, her nickname was Joey

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Joey is too funny, she sits like a statue as soon as you put anything on her head :) Oh yes, my GIRL Joey :) Named after my Mom, her nickname was Joey

Jax freezes and can’t move if I put something on him. Louie won’t sit still and therefore I can’t get anything on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.