NYALA!!! Get up hurry!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It's -40 cel with the winds and SHE decide to get a scratch!!! Like really!
52dc05ffff6cdcaa41a6d9fae6601b9d.jpg
74d6e75950484fde02e6fd792c3e5cde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love snow and cold and Iā€™m so jealous! Iā€™m just back from Killington VermoNt where I was snowboarding for a week! Love when dogs roll in the snow:D me and Tank would love to play with your babies in the snow!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I cant even imagine that temp!! and they seem to think it's fun :) Shoot, i go out in 47 degree and hurry Hank! lol Nice picture shots though ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Brrrrr!!!!

Great pictures! We had snow on Christmas and Jax loves it for a few minutes, he always gets the zoomies in it. Louie was not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I love snow and cold and Iā€™m so jealous! Iā€™m just back from Killington VermoNt where I was snowboarding for a week! Love when dogs roll in the snow:D me and Tank would love to play with your babies in the snow!

Love Vermont reminds me of Quebec. Most of Canada will Not celebrate New Years cause of this extreme cold. Too dangerous. Last night was -46. As of tomorrow itā€™s going back to normal!!! -9. Then mid week zero to +5 whooohooo. I can walk the dogs!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Love Vermont reminds me of Quebec. Most of Canada will Not celebrate New Years cause of this extreme cold. Too dangerous. Last night was -46. As of tomorrow itā€™s going back to normal!!! -9. Then mid week zero to +5 whooohooo. I can walk the dogs!
Omg... and I am complaining about the 30's here!! Lol
Great pictures!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I know it has been crazy cold here in Eastern PA as well, oil tank has been struggling....Make Ms Ellie pee and run back to the house, I take her on a leash, and Mommy no likey this SUPER cold

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I know it has been crazy cold here in Eastern PA as well, oil tank has been struggling....Make Ms Ellie pee and run back to the house, I take her on a leash, and Mommy no likey this SUPER cold

Well been in the -40ā€™s here and this morning woke up tp -3. Like a kick in the head. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is going to be an awful question i suppose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but................ is there a point where cold is just cold? I mean really, when it's in 30's i can almost not bear it how on earth do you do negitive numbers??????

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
this is going to be an awful question i suppose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but................ is there a point where cold is just cold? I mean really, when it's in 30's i can almost not bear it how on earth do you do negitive numbers??????

Idk....if youā€™re born n raised in any cold climate country you basically just get use to it. Bare in mind, no matter what itā€™s still dammmm cold!!! You will not stay outside too long n start playing around as itā€™s dangerous. This -40 is not a normal temperature throughout winter. Also the real Canadians will buy Canadian made winter jackets like Kanuk or Canada Goose. I bought my Kanuk 20yrs ago n paid like $800. But trust me, you can wear only a T-shirt or normal top underneath that jacket n youā€™ll never freeze...and you so cannot go shopping with that coat. God youā€™ll die of heat loll. This goes for boots too. You need to buy Canadian made only if you donā€™t want to freeze. Basically, only cold climate countries will know what keeps you warm as they live in it too. Yet you have the ones that wants to be fashionable when they walk out of the house and it will be those ones that will freeze their butts off.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thank you Helene :) it is just something so interesting to me.. I did grow up in our local-ish mountains here but still it was upper 20s but Iā€™ve always told people how I would be barefoot in the snow. I just got a picture sent to me and there I was barefoot in the snow jacket and all. Probably one of the warmer snow days but still I was throwing a snowball and I was barefoot .. I donā€™t suppose no matter what I wouldā€™ve been able to do that where you are :-) I wish I could live many lives as I would like to give that one a shot. Some of the scenery that you have sent pictures of just blows me away. Anyway thanks for your time on this :-)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Helene :) it is just something so interesting to me.. I did grow up in our local-ish mountains here but still it was upper 20s but Iā€™ve always told people how I would be barefoot in the snow. I just got a picture sent to me and there I was barefoot in the snow jacket and all. Probably one of the warmer snow days but still I was throwing a snowball and I was barefoot .. I donā€™t suppose no matter what I wouldā€™ve been able to do that where you are :-) I wish I could live many lives as I would like to give that one a shot. Some of the scenery that you have sent pictures of just blows me away. Anyway thanks for your time on this :-)

What you can do is visit British Columbia in the winter. Itā€™s the warmest province. Well towards Vancouver that is.Their winter is spring. BC is absolutely beautiful. Or pit stop here and Iā€™ll lend you my jacket !! Lol. Oh btw today is -3... -40 now -3. This week over the plus side for a few days then back to normal winter.. odd weather everywhere lately!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What you can do is visit British Columbia in the winter. Itā€™s the warmest province. Well towards Vancouver that is.Their winter is spring. BC is absolutely beautiful. Or pit stop here and Iā€™ll lend you my jacket !! Lol. Oh btw today is -3... -40 now -3. This week over the plus side for a few days then back to normal winter.. odd weather everywhere lately!

just blows me away :) it's like history when your in school.. you read about it but 'dont' get it' till you've lived some of it. Now, knowing someone who 'lives' that frozen life lol, is pretty much understanding it :) well at least i believe it's real ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.