Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
He literally goes into the toy box and pulls everything out. If only he knew how to put the toys away.

0e5497421e48c2a4094c5c37c228a669.jpg

fc59c8c0640a12a776a2eb0ac1ca3094.jpg

e4d654b75fdb31cadea3f69a2ac4cb4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
LOL!!!
Ty does the same thing then he'll pick out certain toys and take them to other rooms in the house and hide them, I've even caught him trying to take them outside to bury.

he can't have stuffies though. They would last approx 10 min before being destroyed, even tried the red lobster like you have in the picture.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL!!!
Ty does the same thing then he'll pick out certain toys and take them to other rooms in the house and hide them, I've even caught him trying to take them outside to bury.

he can't have stuffies though. They would last approx 10 min before being destroyed, even tried the red lobster like you have in the picture.

Oh, I am throwing a toy away every couple of days, sometimes two in one day, because he destroys them. But I still continue to buy them lol.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Iā€™m amazed he hasnā€™t ripped up any of these plush toys. I canā€™t even buy them as they wonā€™t last. Btw, there are dogs that will put their toys away. I saw a video a dog puts his toys away n even closes the top of the chest loll

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Iā€™m amazed he hasnā€™t ripped up any of these plush toys. I canā€™t even buy them as they wonā€™t last. Btw, there are dogs that will put their toys away. I saw a video a dog puts his toys away n even closes the top of the chest loll

He destroys them all the time! I just replaced two of them for Christmas as he destroyed two of Jaxā€™s favorite toys so I bought them again lol.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I think he needs a few more toys mom!!
Bella does the same. She has a little basket she'll try and dig in it to find that one certain toy! She is constantly knocking the basket over.
She really loves plastic bottles too. The other day she got a 2 liter coke bottle and was playing with it. We asked if she wanted to go for a ride. (Which she absolutely loves) she dropped it as soon as we mentioned it. But by the time I got my jacket in she had picked it up and carried all the way through the kitchen,out the garage, to the car and into the back seat! I was sure she would forget about it before we left but she went and got it! Lol

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think he needs a few more toys mom!!
Bella does the same. She has a little basket she'll try and dig in it to find that one certain toy! She is constantly knocking the basket over.
She really loves plastic bottles too. The other day she got a 2 liter coke bottle and was playing with it. We asked if she wanted to go for a ride. (Which she absolutely loves) she dropped it as soon as we mentioned it. But by the time I got my jacket in she had picked it up and carried all the way through the kitchen,out the garage, to the car and into the back seat! I was sure she would forget about it before we left but she went and got it! Lol

All of the toys were put away last night and this was the first thing Louie did when he woke up. Jax loves the plastic bottles too!! Bella thought the bottle would like to go for a ride too! Sometimes Louie will take a toy with him to poop lol.

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
same here.
what can I say..........an old softie.

his favorite toy of all is a large 5gal hard plastic bucket. it makes a really cool noise when he drags and throws it around on the deck. and so far hasn't been destroyed

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PRICELESS!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Lambeau does the same thing.... EVRY toy in the box comes out and then he runs around picking them up and taking them to different places in the room -- within 20-30 minutes it looks like a toy bomb in the living room and he is out cold on the ottoman

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so cute!! and by reading,,, seems to be 'our' norm ;) same same here.. My son today just said....."i've NEVER seen a dog, any dog play with toys like he does" lol yep, they love their toys and my home always (except for the first 10 mn of putting them all in the basket) looks like a nursery with LOTS of kids.... or one bulldog;)

K9ldy

May 21, 2017
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OZZIE
Louie is making a mess, but look at him, he's really good at it!
Ozzie's toys are in a plastic clothes basket. He dumps them out and plays with the basket, crazy dog.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.