Mugmug

Jul 6, 2011
Miami, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mugsy, Baby (RIP), & Romeo
Hey everyone,

On October 6th, I had posted about our female bully 'Baby' crossing the rainbow bridge. Monitoring our boy Mugsy while he went through this loss...it was difficult sometimes, but we believe he is doing well.

Fast Forward a hectic final month of my wife's pregnancy. Gotta admit I felt like we neglected him a bit with the false alarms and the appointments and whatnot. But he was a trooper...stuck by his humans and was patient waiting for his new best friend.

So I'd like to share with everyone a few pictures of Our Mugsy with our son, Tony.
mug1.jpg
mug2.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on your new baby boy... gorgeous little guy!

So good to hear Mugsy is pulling through so well and has a new best buddy. Keep those pictures coming

Littleeagle

Jul 28, 2011
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Awesome! Beautiful baby boy and bully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Mugsy....ya little trooper!!!! There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING cuter than babies with their furballs. Congratulations to you n your wife with little Tony! He's beautiful! Mugsy sure keeping Tony warm n safe! Keep the photos coming especially Tony's first Xmas with Mugsy!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=2709]Mugmug[/MENTION] Oh how I love those photos. I love nothing more that babies and dogs together. It shows how much the parents love both. This is what Christmas is meant for--a baby's story. babyjesus.jpg Have a wonderful Christmas!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Beautiful pictures! Your son will treasure them when he grows up! And what a beautiful skin baby brother for Mugsy!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What a beautiful blessing :) You baby boy is gorgeous, what a joy , and what a beautiful picture of both your babies. Lotta love right there :) Thanks so much for sharing.. Peace, and love and Merry Christmas :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Great pictures of Tony and his fur brother Mugsy. Congratulations on the son and I hope you have a Merry Christmas in South Florida. I lived in North Miami for 3.5 years but my grandparents moved there in the 50's and lived there the rest of their lives. I still miss parts of it and spent many holidays there

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Oh, what lovely pictures of Mugsy and his little BFF Tony!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.