I love My New Bed

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
So, Obie got a new bed last night for christmas, along with some new chew toys. I guess he decided it was ALSO a chew toy.
d43cea98ae1279bb8ad0c9a3ce8af7c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OMG TOO FUNNY!!!!! Good job Obie! When you start you go all the way! Love ya

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Good luck on beds!! I have only found two that have lasted and one was the very first one and he leaves it alone chewing wise. The other is a coolaroo which I do not believe will work in a kennel but you might be able to measure and get a size which would be close. You'd have to out it together inside the crate though.

The Wan was just making it his

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hahahaha...you should always finish what you have started!

Louie does not get a crate pad in his crate when he is left alone in there for that same exact reason. He only gets one in there at night when he is sleeping.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg he looks pleased!! lol THESE DOGS lol

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
I thought I was doing him a service. Hes got his old bed from when he was a baby, that only his head fits on now; so I gave him a blanket to go along with it. So much for replacing that setup, lol.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I saw these recommended. I don't have one but the person that does swears by them.

https://k9ballistics.com/

The thing is that the dog actors are not bullies. I bought last week this guaranteed toy no dogs can break... you know where im going with this eh??? Lol It's by out hound some sort of very strong meshed material. Toy looks like a fire hose... took nyala 2hrs to start threading it out! Nyala even goes through chuck it balls. There's nothing she wont go through. Ohhhh wait, she wont touch her bed, my shoes, furniture but....the "other one" Pffffft. Will do it right in front of you. Just does give a damm what you'll do. 3hrs ago, grabbed one of my shoe brought it on their bed.

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
He went hard in the paint. Way to tear nice things up, Obie!! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
What this wasn't a large chewy toy?!??

That's one thing Bella hasn't chewed up (her bed) I think probably the one and only thing! The last new one we got I did catch her trying to drag it out the back door (it is twice as big as her so she couldn't pick it up) so who knows what would have happened if she had gotten it out there. And she has been better in wrecking her toys so quick too! I got her her third pig squeaky toy Tuesday and it still make the pig sound. The other two she broke the squeaker within an hour. :-/

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=17001]ObietheWan[/MENTION] Obie says "It's almost Christmas, and we NEEDED snow,Dad" just decorating.........:snowing::christmas12:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought I was doing him a service. Hes got his old bed from when he was a baby, that only his head fits on now; so I gave him a blanket to go along with it. So much for replacing that setup, lol.

I remember about ohhhhh I would say like 3 months ago, Duke did that too in the crate. But not that much of a rip. I must of came home on time cause we're talking about Duke. I ended up sewing it n scolled him. He did it again, scolled him firmer n he hasn't done it "so far" . I think he didnt like sleeping on plastic for a week.

Members online

No members online now.