The Boys Hanging Out

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
We adopted a cat named Otis. Milo, the Cocker Spaniel is too interested in him so it took a while to get this.

Bentley is really good. He hasn't tried to chase the cat at all!
eae4ec16b38d7cbcf739202526f2b8b0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bentley’s face says “what a strange creature...let’s stay at safe distance and look what happens further”...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful babies!!! Great catch with the shot if all three together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Great Christmas picture-peace on earth!!--(at least in your home) Two dogs and a cat. Oh Bentley-that face, those ears-love! Milo looks regal, but also like he is saying"why do I have to sit here?!" The cat is just the cat.:)

OP
Kalyn

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Great Christmas picture-peace on earth!!--(at least in your home) Two dogs and a cat. Oh Bentley-that face, those ears-love! Milo looks regal, but also like he is saying"why do I have to sit here?!" The cat is just the cat.:)

LOL! Milo is always full of mischief. He never wants to do what I think he should so I'm quite sure you guessed his thoughts exactly! The cat, Otis, is content to ignore the dogs. He is still trying to figure out where he fits in. And Bentley is always my good boy. Such a love-bug.

raining bulldogs

Apr 12, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
L and S
OMG that picture is precious! Cockers and bulldogs are the 2 kind of breeds I've had all my life so this pic just made me turn to mush. :heart:

Members online

No members online now.