Tank in the snow

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Today Georgia got some serious snow:w00t: Tank wasnā€™t delighted with walking on wet and cold surface, but clever mom put his favourite toy on a hook outside and lured poor baby in the cold. Here is what we got.

C5AF9CCE-2FE9-42E4-9946-C42EBA119912.jpeg

Mom, are you crazy? Why you push me out in the cold?

- - - Updated - - -

C12BCB14-8711-4A41-9199-D781A2AB65DF.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

7AC4BDF7-09F4-4E54-8662-C20567B47FD8.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

3326D170-F282-4FF3-8917-36FDA70B5295.jpeg

My buddy is cold too, Mom!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Awesome photos!! I bet Tank would be ok with the snow if he and Joey could play together :) She love it.....

AMAZING that you have snow in Georgia!! Are you getting much?

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh yeah, they would play like darlings....no, not a lot, what you see is pretty much all snow we got so far:)melting now...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nat....that's not serious snow lolll I just love Tank's blsck mask. You have a beautiful pup!

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Nat....that's not serious snow lolll I just love Tank's blsck mask. You have a beautiful pup!

oh yeah, I know, itā€™s teeny tiny snow. In my country we used to have sometimes so much snow, it is chest deep (less and less last 10 years though). Itā€™s pretty much like Canada. Temps can go to minus 30 C or even lower. One winter I had to take out my battery from the car upon arrival to work every morning, bcs you canā€™t start engine more than once a day in minus 35 C, if you drive just 20 km to work. So, I took it out and elegantly walked into my office with a battery, put it next to heater and after work I installed it back.
I can manage any cold if there is snow, I love snow dearly, this is the most amazing natureā€™s gift for me, after sunlight. When I go snowboarding, I ride from 1st lift to the last, and I think, frankly speaking, that snowboarding is better than sex:D I was even snowboarding behind the polar circle, where temps were minus 40 C. I also love cross country skiing and used to do it every lunch break and weekends in winter. I MISS SNOW!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
oh yeah, I know, itā€™s teeny tiny snow. In my country we used to have sometimes so much snow, it is chest deep (less and less last 10 years though). Itā€™s pretty much like Canada. Temps can go to minus 30 C or even lower. One winter I had to take out my battery from the car upon arrival to work every morning, bcs you canā€™t start engine more than once a day in minus 35 C, if you drive just 20 km to work. So, I took it out and elegantly walked into my office with a battery, put it next to heater and after work I installed it back.
I can manage any cold if there is snow, I love snow dearly, this is the most amazing natureā€™s gift for me, after sunlight. When I go snowboarding, I ride from 1st lift to the last, and I think, frankly speaking, that snowboarding is better than sex:D I was even snowboarding behind the polar circle, where temps were minus 40 C. I also love cross country skiing and used to do it every lunch break and weekends in winter. I MISS SNOW!!!

Geez I come from East side of Canada which we get more snow than West side n taking my battery out each time?!?!? That's too weird lol... we get very often weeks at minus 30cel n -40cel. I use to ski often but went into cross country skiing instead. Better workout imo. If you miss snow so much come on down to Canada or go visit Colorado and even better if you want to stick to the USA......Vermont!!!! Vermont is so much like Quebec. New Hampshire is soooo gorgeous!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wonderful photos... love the second one with his sweet wrinkled butt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Loving these snow pics !!!!!!!!!!! funny thing, I'm sitting here in 64 degrees and ya gave me a chill!!! I guess I'm getting old :( But it does my heart good all the same to feel it on my face...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Everybody around got snow! I saw three flakes yesterday! No snow for us, I am disappointed. Two things best are snow and the ocean.

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
I love the pic with him standing on the porch rail!

I'm on the gulf coast of Texas and snow is not an occurrence here. Well, we won our first World Series, had Hurricane Harvey and then a very cool snow day this year! Here's the pics I got of the kids....

Snow is a big deal around here.

08cdf26321d551158ad8253967aefc37.jpg

334e32d0dea37cad26077a505f9eb215.jpg

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love the pic with him standing on the porch rail!

I'm on the gulf coast of Texas and snow is not an occurrence here. Well, we won our first World Series, had Hurricane Harvey and then a very cool snow day this year! Here's the pics I got of the kids....

Snow is a big deal around here.

08cdf26321d551158ad8253967aefc37.jpg

334e32d0dea37cad26077a505f9eb215.jpg

oh, what a cool pic! Bullies white fur looks like he is covered in snow:)

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Everybody around got snow! I saw three flakes yesterday! No snow for us, I am disappointed. Two things best are snow and the ocean.

yeah, snow and ocean are two of my favourite elements, they make me happy not only with the great beauty, but also letting me snowboard and surf. Truly Gods blessings they are.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
yeah, snow and ocean are two of my favourite elements, they make me happy not only with the great beauty, but also letting me snowboard and surf. Truly Gods blessings they are.

Well, I can't do either-but I used to have Si.Huskies, and they pulled our sled, and love to smell the ocean, and walk the beach(used to swim,but last time I was there, we had sharks!!)Ha!ha!

Members online

No members online now.