Just try and get it ....... I dare you!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Love my new buffalo horn.. haven't come across the elk paddle someone mentioned here yet.
IMG_9411.JPGIMG_9410.JPG
She really has some grip with her paws!
IMG_9417.JPGIMG_9416.JPG
Just 24 hours with it and already showing the wear marks.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
They have tough,tough jaws!!! Hanging on to a bull's nose wasn't easy!! Where are the other dog's when she has that? I could never give mine REAL things, as sometimes there is a "fight" over a nylabone!!! [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] I certainly looks delicious!!:p

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They have tough,tough jaws!!! Hanging on to a bull's nose wasn't easy!! Where are the other dog's when she has that? I could never give mine REAL things, as sometimes there is a "fight" over a nylabone!!! [MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION] I certainly looks delicious!!:p

They all get their bones while suprivsed. No fights yet and will do our best to keep it that way.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
These are the fist(herd of) dogs I've every had that always want the other's whatever! They all get the same-but that doesn't matter to them!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
These are the fist(herd of) dogs I've every had that always want the other's whatever! They all get the same-but that doesn't matter to them!!

She usually wants what they have and will try to get it. The other are pretty good about that (so far)
Or she'll try to get them to play with her by putting her toy on their head.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love my new buffalo horn.. haven't come across the elk paddle someone mentioned here yet.
View attachment 109584View attachment 109585
She really has some grip with her paws!
View attachment 109586View attachment 109587
Just 24 hours with it and already showing the wear marks.

Go get that horn girl!! YUM YUM YUM. Moos paddle... you will not see them in the stores, I get them from Acadia Antlers online

All of our bullies always want want the other one has... I can place the same exact toy/bone/food in front of each of them and they will 'switch' almost instantly

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Came home this afternoon and had this awful smell in my room. I mean awful. Can't even explain what it smells like but..... :fie: ewe!!!!
Actually we smelled it yesterday too but we couldn't figure out where it was, just figured out what it was coming from.

It's the Buffalo horn. Omg..... I want to throw it away but she loves it soooooooo much. I can't stand the smell in my room. She had it under my bed yesterday and on my bed when we finally found out where the odor was coming from. :( :( :( :(
Time to do the bedding....

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Came home this afternoon and had this awful smell in my room. I mean awful. Can't even explain what it smells like but..... :fie: ewe!!!!
Actually we smelled it yesterday too but we couldn't figure out where it was, just figured out what it was coming from.

It's the Buffalo horn. Omg..... I want to throw it away but she loves it soooooooo much. I can't stand the smell in my room. She had it under my bed yesterday and on my bed when we finally found out where the odor was coming from. :( :( :( :(
Time to do the bedding....

Hahaha...they do stink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahaha...they do stink!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful..... it's in the garbage now! I feel bad because she loved it and is still looking for it. But I CANNOT stand the smell.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.