KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Derest Santa Claws,

Eye jus wonted ewe 2 no dat sew fur in Decimbur Eye has bin purty gud. Eye iz tryin hard an Eye dint mean 2 eat mi Dady'z newspuper. Eye iz vury sawry.

Eye luv Ewe,
King Ollie

Image.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:christmas10:Dear King Ollie, I got your letter, and don't worry. You are just a baby and you are allowed mis steps. Sorry your Daddy missed his newspaper, but I'm sure you absorbed some information! Be a good boy,no "bad puppy" things. I will still come by. Don't worry if you don't have a chimney,Santa has a few tricks up his sleeve! Don't bug your brother,Rico, and you tell your Daddy about the news . You are too cute, and he can't stay angry with you!! Love, Santa Pawz

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Dear Ollie, next time I would recommend you to eat some good old classic - may be, Moms Shakespeare, Byron, Coleridge, Blake or...Hemingway, in the worst case some Salinger. This way you will absorb some beautiful English language. But don’t eat newspapers, modern politics is...well...very dirty thing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No worries Ollie.... it was daddy's fault for leaving the paper on the floor!

You sweet boy!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Don't worry Ollie; tell your dad that Castor chewed on a library book when he was young and the librarians laughed and said that happens often as there are many book-loving dogs in town. And yes, they did make us pay for the book so to me chewing on a newspaper sounds like a low-cost hobby!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.