Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 38

Thread: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

  1. #1
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    She saw herself in it.......

    .... now won't go near it!!
    -img_9397-jpg

    Spent $40 on the darn thing she BETTER eat out of it!!

  2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  3. #2
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,028
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6231

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    She saw herself in it.......

    .... now won't go near it!!
    -img_9397-jpg

    Spent $40 on the darn thing she BETTER eat out of it!!
    Is that a normal bowl or slow eater...I cant figure it out lol

  4. #3
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Is that a normal bowl or slow eater...I cant figure it out lol


    It's advertised as a dog dish for flat faced dogs. It is sloped and has a lip on the top to keep them from pushing the food out

  5. #4
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    I even put some boiled chicken in it and she wouldn't get close to it.
    I shouldn't have let her look in it empty I guess. It's stainless steel and was so nice and shiney.... That's when she saw herself in it and started growling and now won't go near it!

  6. #5
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,028
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6231

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    I even put some boiled chicken in it and she wouldn't get close to it.
    I shouldn't have let her look in it empty I guess. It's stainless steel and was so nice and shiney.... That's when she saw herself in it and started growling and now won't go near it!
    That's funny. She just discovered she has a long lost twin. I didn't know they made bowls for flat nose dog. What's wrong with normal bowls? In the wild they eat on the ground. And that's if they find food.

  7. #6
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    That's funny. She just discovered she has a long lost twin. I didn't know they made bowls for flat nose dog. What's wrong with normal bowls? In the wild they eat on the ground. And that's if they find food.
    Lol....yes a long lost evil twin in her bowl. Can you imagine that!
    It it supposed to help with gas (not that Bella has much)
    You are right she seems to push her food out and it ends up on the ground. Maybe that's the way she wants it!
    It was the darn Facebook Ad! It kept showing up on my page.
    Now I paid $40 for a really neat looking stainless steel bowl that my crazy pup is aftid to look into, because she saw another crazy looking pup looking back at her!!
    I was thinking the same about having food in it before I let her look in it. That's the plan for breakfast. We will see. I am thinking she's gonna remember that other face in it but..... Lol
    I will update in the AM.
    Hubby is loving this! Btw.....

  8. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  9. #7
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,028
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6231

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    Lol....yes a long lost evil twin in her bowl. Can you imagine that!
    It it supposed to help with gas (not that Bella has much)
    You are right she seems to push her food out and it ends up on the ground. Maybe that's the way she wants it!
    It was the darn Facebook Ad! It kept showing up on my page.
    Now I paid $40 for a really neat looking stainless steel bowl that my crazy pup is aftid to look into, because she saw another crazy looking pup looking back at her!!
    I was thinking the same about having food in it before I let her look in it. That's the plan for breakfast. We will see. I am thinking she's gonna remember that other face in it but..... Lou
    I will update in the AM.
    Hubby is loving this! Btw.....
    Well put it this way, if there is a room you don't want to her to enter or something you're always telling her NO to, put the bowl right where /what she's not supposed to be doing..... or.....use it as a bird bath! Hahahaha

  10. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  11. #8
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Well put it this way, if there is a room you don't want to her to enter or something you're always telling her NO to, put the bowl right where /what she's not supposed to be doing..... or.....use it as a bird bath! Hahahaha

    lol that's true!!
    She still won't go by it this morning. Someone suggested smearing peanut butter on the bottom. I'll have to give that a try.

  12. #9
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,276
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)
    1606

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Louie will sometimes bark at his reflection in the sliding glass door. Then that sets Jax off to bark and he has no idea what hes barking at.

    I have a decor birdcage that hangs from the ceiling. I finally got it hung on Sunday and yesterday morning Louie noticed it and was intently staring at it and growling. I went over and touched it to kind of show him it was nothing and he stopped.

    But the reflection monster is real lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Louie will sometimes bark at his reflection in the sliding glass door. Then that sets Jax off to bark and he has no idea what he’s barking at.

    I have a decor birdcage that hangs from the ceiling. I finally got it hung on Sunday and yesterday morning Louie noticed it and was intently staring at it and growling. I went over and touched it to kind of show him it was nothing and he stopped.

    But the reflection monster is real lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it is! She sees herself in the mirror all the time and stares her reflection down I should have known she would see it in the bowl. I hope she comes around. Lol

  14. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  15. #11
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,028
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6231

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    Yes it is! She sees herself in the mirror all the time and stares her reflection down I should have known she would see it in the bowl. I hope she comes around. Lol
    She doesn't want to share her luxury life! It's HER pool !

  16. #12
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    1,263
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    1823

    Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    Louie will sometimes bark at his reflection in the sliding glass door. Then that sets Jax off to bark and he has no idea what he’s barking at.

    I have a decor birdcage that hangs from the ceiling. I finally got it hung on Sunday and yesterday morning Louie noticed it and was intently staring at it and growling. I went over and touched it to kind of show him it was nothing and he stopped.

    But the reflection monster is real lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh she definitely notices anything that's new in the house or the yard. My hubby parked his truck in the back yard after pulling the trailer back and he left it there for the night. Bella did NOT want to go outside that night to go potty after she saw it there. Even though she knew it was there earlier. She must have forgotten. Lol

  17. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •