OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I also bought one of these a few years ago... WASTE of money and it is collecting dust in my cabinet. It caused such a mess ... food flying and pumpkin on the walls

So strange that they pretty much advertise the fact that the ridge will keep them from making a mess. I thought it was just Bella being a picky eater and pushing her food out of it too! That I should that main reason I got it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So strange that they pretty much advertise the fact that the ridge will keep them from making a mess. I thought it was just Bella being a picky eater and pushing her food out of it too! That I should that main reason I got it.

They get $40, every time someone buys it. Probably works good for 3 lb. Chihuahua's! Take a photo of Bella with the food all over the floor, and send it and the picture back-ask for your money back!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They get $40, every time someone buys it. Probably works good for 3 lb. Chihuahua's! Take a photo of Bella with the food all over the floor, and send it and the picture back-ask for your money back!!

Lol... I did Actually post it on the Facebook post in the comments, of her food all over the floor still. They said I probably needed the bigger dish. I told them I feed her about 2 cups at each meal which is what the bowl is supposed to hold. �� IMG_9422.JPG

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Poor Bella! Her food dish is starring back at her. Hope you learn to like it, sweetie.

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
Lol... I did Actually post it on the Facebook post in the comments, of her food all over the floor still. They said I probably needed the bigger dish. I told them I feed her about 2 cups at each meal which is what the bowl is supposed to hold. �� View attachment 109670

Omg I bought this for Pippen too because she makes a mess eating and also gets really gassy and has to stop in the middle of eating and burp. I bought the medium bowl based on her weight and amount of food but she still pushed the food over the ridges. I messaged them and they told me she needed a large too since she is an EB [emoji849] So I bought the stupid large one and she still makes a little mess but not as much. The thing that really annoys me is that I got the stand too but when you put the bowl on the stand it slants backwards so the side with the ridge slopes down instead of up. They told me it was supposed to be that way but that makes no sense to me since that is opposite of how it is sitting just on the floor [emoji35]

cce988498faa3f2d2077b70640dc5050.jpg
95c2ca44bc6381b138f0c01fd82c4a02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Bella! Her food dish is starring back at her. Hope you learn to like it, sweetie.

She is eating out of it!

Omg I bought this for Pippen too because she makes a mess eating and also gets really gassy and has to stop in the middle of eating and burp. I bought the medium bowl based on her weight and amount of food but she still pushed the food over the ridges. I messaged them and they told me she needed a large too since she is an EB [emoji849] So I bought the stupid large one and she still makes a little mess but not as much. The thing that really annoys me is that I got the stand too but when you put the bowl on the stand it slants backwards so the side with the ridge slopes down instead of up. They told me it was supposed to be that way but that makes no sense to me since that is opposite of how it is sitting just on the floor [emoji35]

Lol...
I didn't get the stand. Thought about butt then changed my mind on it. That does seem strange that it would sit in it that way. I am not good no one o spend more on the larger dish since she still pushes her food out. I guess we just have messy eaters!! Lol
cce988498faa3f2d2077b70640dc5050.jpg
95c2ca44bc6381b138f0c01fd82c4a02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Pippen is a lovely dog! Many people who invent things for dogs don't even have REAL experience! You can usually tell AFTER you buy the product.:sneaky2:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippen is a lovely dog! Many people who invent things for dogs don't even have REAL experience! You can usually tell AFTER you buy the product.:sneaky2:

Lol.... I should have asked her r first. But they had good reviews (maybe they deleted the negative ones?!? Lol

Oh but she's not afraid of it Anynore. Still making a little mess though.:drool:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.