OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She saw herself in it.......

.... now won't go near it!! :(
IMG_9397.JPG

Spent $40 on the darn thing she BETTER eat out of it!! :pray:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that a normal bowl or slow eater...I cant figure it out lol

It's advertised as a dog dish for flat faced dogs. It is sloped and has a lip on the top to keep them from pushing the food out

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I even put some boiled chicken in it and she wouldn't get close to it. :(
I shouldn't have let her look in it empty I guess. It's stainless steel and was so nice and shiney.... That's when she saw herself in it and started growling and now won't go near it!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I even put some boiled chicken in it and she wouldn't get close to it. :(
I shouldn't have let her look in it empty I guess. It's stainless steel and was so nice and shiney.... That's when she saw herself in it and started growling and now won't go near it!

That's funny. She just discovered she has a long lost twin. I didn't know they made bowls for flat nose dog. What's wrong with normal bowls? In the wild they eat on the ground. And that's if they find food.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's funny. She just discovered she has a long lost twin. I didn't know they made bowls for flat nose dog. What's wrong with normal bowls? In the wild they eat on the ground. And that's if they find food.

Lol....yes a long lost evil twin in her bowl. Can you imagine that!
It it supposed to help with gas (not that Bella has much)
You are right she seems to push her food out and it ends up on the ground. Maybe that's the way she wants it!
It was the darn Facebook Ad! It kept showing up on my page.
Now I paid $40 for a really neat looking stainless steel bowl that my crazy pup is aftid to look into, because she saw another crazy looking pup looking back at her!!
I was thinking the same about having food in it before I let her look in it. That's the plan for breakfast. We will see. I am thinking she's gonna remember that other face in it but..... Lol
I will update in the AM.
Hubby is loving this! Btw.....

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol....yes a long lost evil twin in her bowl. Can you imagine that!
It it supposed to help with gas (not that Bella has much)
You are right she seems to push her food out and it ends up on the ground. Maybe that's the way she wants it!
It was the darn Facebook Ad! It kept showing up on my page.
Now I paid $40 for a really neat looking stainless steel bowl that my crazy pup is aftid to look into, because she saw another crazy looking pup looking back at her!!
I was thinking the same about having food in it before I let her look in it. That's the plan for breakfast. We will see. I am thinking she's gonna remember that other face in it but..... Lou
I will update in the AM.
Hubby is loving this! Btw.....

Well put it this way, if there is a room you don't want to her to enter or something you're always telling her NO to, put the bowl right where /what she's not supposed to be doing..... or.....use it as a bird bath! Hahahaha

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well put it this way, if there is a room you don't want to her to enter or something you're always telling her NO to, put the bowl right where /what she's not supposed to be doing..... or.....use it as a bird bath! Hahahaha

lol that's true!!
She still won't go by it this morning. Someone suggested smearing peanut butter on the bottom. I'll have to give that a try.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie will sometimes bark at his reflection in the sliding glass door. Then that sets Jax off to bark and he has no idea what he’s barking at.

I have a decor birdcage that hangs from the ceiling. I finally got it hung on Sunday and yesterday morning Louie noticed it and was intently staring at it and growling. I went over and touched it to kind of show him it was nothing and he stopped.

But the reflection monster is real lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie will sometimes bark at his reflection in the sliding glass door. Then that sets Jax off to bark and he has no idea what he’s barking at.

I have a decor birdcage that hangs from the ceiling. I finally got it hung on Sunday and yesterday morning Louie noticed it and was intently staring at it and growling. I went over and touched it to kind of show him it was nothing and he stopped.

Yes it is! She sees herself in the mirror all the time and stares her reflection down I should have known she would see it in the bowl. I hope she comes around. Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes it is! She sees herself in the mirror all the time and stares her reflection down I should have known she would see it in the bowl. I hope she comes around. Lol

She doesn't want to share her luxury life! It's HER pool !

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Oh she definitely notices anything that's new in the house or the yard. My hubby parked his truck in the back yard after pulling the trailer back and he left it there for the night. Bella did NOT want to go outside that night to go potty after she saw it there. Even though she knew it was there earlier. She must have forgotten. Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Oh she definitely notices anything that's new in the house or the yard. My hubby parked his truck in the back yard after pulling the trailer back and he left it there for the night. Bella did NOT want to go outside that night to go potty after she saw it there. Even though she knew it was there earlier. She must have forgotten. Lol

They can be really weird sometimes.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I buy deep dish glass pyrex dishes at the Goodwill!(I clean them with bleach when I get home) Easy to clean, and they don't push the food out so easily! Could'a bought a lot of dishes for $40.00 and they don't have scary dogs in them!:bulldog:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I buy deep dish glass pyrex dishes at the Goodwill!(I clean them with bleach when I get home) Easy to clean, and they don't push the food out so easily! Could'a bought a lot of dishes for $40.00 and they don't have scary dogs in them!:bulldog:

Well now you tell me!! Lol
Now I may have to eat out of it because I spent $40 on it!
She did sneek up on it and lick some peanut butter out of it this afternoon. We will have to wait and see about dinner!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.