Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, Kash, and MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

Quote Originally Posted by Hceril View Post
    I guess she is a weirdo and likes to eat it off the floor!
    I have no answers concerning her behavior or your purchase gone awry but I really like the pic of her seeing herself in the bowl. Thanks!

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

2. Likes Hceril liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OMG... Bella is afraid of her new dog dish The Enhanced Pet bowl .....

She is still pushing her food out of the bowl!

Conclusion #1: she is pushing it out on purpose & making a mess of the floor...
    -img_9422-jpg
    Conclusion #2: a waste of $40...
    Conclusion #3: she is sooooo lucky she is soooooo darn cute!

Lol

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

She saw herself in it.......

.... now won't go near it!!
    Attachment 109574

Spent $40 on the darn thing she BETTER eat out of it!!
    I have the SAME problem!!! I bought these bowls and they won't go near them!!! I thought they would be awesome... all I did was scare them!!!
    My whole world

Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2Bullies View Post
    I have the SAME problem!!! I bought these bowls and they won't go near them!!! I thought they would be awesome... all I did was scare them!!!
    I was surprised to see that no one here had heard of the dog dishes.

She ate out of it but still making a mess.
    I put some peanut butter in the bottom by itself, it took a little coaxing but she did finally lick it out. Maybe try that?
    Silly pups we have!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

The bowl made a great photo op!! Put a dent in your budget-but worth the for us! Goodwill anyone?
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

7. Likes Hceril liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

She is still pushing her food out of the bowl!

Conclusion #1: she is pushing it out on purpose & making a mess of the floor...
    -img_9422-jpg
    Conclusion #2: a waste of $40...
    Conclusion #3: she is sooooo luck she is soooooo darn cute!

Lol
    I also bought one of these a few years ago... WASTE of money and it is collecting dust in my cabinet. It caused such a mess ... food flying and pumpkin on the walls
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

9. Likes Hceril liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I also bought one of these a few years ago... WASTE of money and it is collecting dust in my cabinet. It caused such a mess ... food flying and pumpkin on the walls

So strange that they pretty much advertise the fact that the ridge will keep them from making a mess. I thought it was just Bella being a picky eater and pushing her food out of it too! That I should that main reason I got it.

11. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

So strange that they pretty much advertise the fact that the ridge will keep them from making a mess. I thought it was just Bella being a picky eater and pushing her food out of it too! That I should that main reason I got it.
    They get $40, every time someone buys it. Probably works good for 3 lb. Chihuahua's! Take a photo of Bella with the food all over the floor, and send it and the picture back-ask for your money back!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

13. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    They get $40, every time someone buys it. Probably works good for 3 lb. Chihuahua's! Take a photo of Bella with the food all over the floor, and send it and the picture back-ask for your money back!!
    Lol... I did Actually post it on the Facebook post in the comments, of her food all over the floor still. They said I probably needed the bigger dish. I told them I feed her about 2 cups at each meal which is what the bowl is supposed to hold. �� -img_9422-jpg

15. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Poor Bella! Her food dish is starring back at her. Hope you learn to like it, sweetie.
    Kalyn, mom to rescue boys:
    English Bulldog, DOB: March 3, 2010, rescued May 26, 2014
    American Cocker Spaniel, DOB: September 25, 2010, rescued June 1, 2011
    Domestic Shorthair Cat, DOB: November 2013, rescued December 6, 2017

Real Name
    Michele
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Barkley and Pippen
    Likes (Received)

Lol... I did Actually post it on the Facebook post in the comments, of her food all over the floor still. They said I probably needed the bigger dish. I told them I feed her about 2 cups at each meal which is what the bowl is supposed to hold. �� -img_9422-jpg
    Omg I bought this for Pippen too because she makes a mess eating and also gets really gassy and has to stop in the middle of eating and burp. I bought the medium bowl based on her weight and amount of food but she still pushed the food over the ridges. I messaged them and they told me she needed a large too since she is an EB So I bought the stupid large one and she still makes a little mess but not as much. The thing that really annoys me is that I got the stand too but when you put the bowl on the stand it slants backwards so the side with the ridge slopes down instead of up. They told me it was supposed to be that way but that makes no sense to me since that is opposite of how it is sitting just on the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyn View Post
    Poor Bella! Her food dish is starring back at her. Hope you learn to like it, sweetie.
    She is eating out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedpr1ncs View Post
    Omg I bought this for Pippen too because she makes a mess eating and also gets really gassy and has to stop in the middle of eating and burp. I bought the medium bowl based on her weight and amount of food but she still pushed the food over the ridges. I messaged them and they told me she needed a large too since she is an EB So I bought the stupid large one and she still makes a little mess but not as much. The thing that really annoys me is that I got the stand too but when you put the bowl on the stand it slants backwards so the side with the ridge slopes down instead of up. They told me it was supposed to be that way but that makes no sense to me since that is opposite of how it is sitting just on the floor

Lol...
    I didn't get the stand. Thought about butt then changed my mind on it. That does seem strange that it would sit in it that way. I am not good no one o spend more on the larger dish since she still pushes her food out. I guess we just have messy eaters!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads