Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
IMG_20171202_191450425.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Best seat in the house for the handsome boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Crap, I would even sleep on it in front of a fire place. Move over Chunky Monkey!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Mmm...just wanted to ask...where is previous bed? Eaten?

Chunky's permanent bed is the couch but I have tried multiple beds and he has only left one intact. The last bed which comes with a 90 day free replacement guarantee was torn in one corner within an hour. I will no longer order him beds from K9Ballistics since they denied a replacement since I have had 3 replacements in the past. I ordered the Coolaroo since others on here have recommended them and he has not torn it apart yet but has only been on it 2-3 times that i have seen in 2 weeks.

This is him right now :facepalm1: I think I failed at replacing the full time bed. I guess he likes expensive things

IMG_20171202_215416837.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Looking good!

I gave up on regular beds as Louie just tears them up. We have the Coolaroo for outside cause both boys usually just lay on the couch inside.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Looking good!

I gave up on regular beds as Louie just tears them up. We have the Coolaroo for outside cause both boys usually just lay on the couch inside.

The only regular dog bed that has lasted here is the original bed that Chunky had and its way too small for him now. It just sits in the laundry room where I kept him during the day and at night when I was in bed until I thought I could trust him not to tear up the house

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Chunky's permanent bed is the couch but I have tried multiple beds and he has only left one intact. The last bed which comes with a 90 day free replacement guarantee was torn in one corner within an hour. I will no longer order him beds from K9Ballistics since they denied a replacement since I have had 3 replacements in the past. I ordered the Coolaroo since others on here have recommended them and he has not torn it apart yet but has only been on it 2-3 times that i have seen in 2 weeks.

This is him right now :facepalm1: I think I failed at replacing the full time bed. I guess he likes expensive things

View attachment 109550

Both mine are couch dogs. Duke's getting bigger. Question of time I'll be on the floor...or their bed hahahaha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

View attachment 109550

Now that is a fit bed for the boy!!! And a bulldog theme

eef7ec873487eaecd9f1c5d8430e5442.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I love the "Chunk!" My dogs have two coolero's. They really like them. BUT-if you had a choice between sleeping on the Cooleroo, or the couch-which would you choose? Chunky is no dummy!:no::ROFL: He will warm up on the fireplace cooleroo, then go sleep on the couch.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Chunky is AWESOME!!! Well you KNOW our bed issues... Wally sucks on them, humps them and then destroys them. They are getting new beds from Santa because our last beds have lasted 6 months. It's a dang miracle... Lol :giggle:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky is AWESOME!!! Well you KNOW our bed issues... Wally sucks on them, humps them and then destroys them. They are getting new beds from Santa because our last beds have lasted 6 months. It's a dang miracle... Lol :giggle:

What kind of beds do you get them?

Your reply sounds like some of my ex girlfriends. LOL :biglaugh::tissue:

Sorry if I offend anyone with that reply but I couldn't help but laugh and feel sad at the same time

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online