cf48157d4baf7ee4c9b023c56d0ce17e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
:(
Awe..... they are too cute!!
Keep trying Ollie!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Perhaps Rico should read what is on the blanket!! Poor Ollie, just wants to be friends-Rico may give in yet-have you tried taking them for walks together? I guess Rico thought he was going to be KING(tell him HE is King Rico!) It is kind of a sad picture-but sooo cute!

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Perhaps Rico should read what is on the blanket!! Poor Ollie, just wants to be friends-Rico may give in yet-have you tried taking them for walks together? I guess Rico thought he was going to be KING(tell him HE is King Rico!) It is kind of a sad picture-but sooo cute!

Rico hated Daphne, too. Rico only likes Poncho. Poncho likes Ollie. Poncho loves Rico. Poncho and Rico are truly a bonded male pair. Itā€™s complicated here...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Rico hated Daphne, too. Rico only likes Poncho. Poncho likes Ollie. Poncho loves Rico. Poncho and Rico are truly a bonded male pair. Itā€™s complicated here...

Sounds like "who's on first, what's on second, I dunno's on third......" at your house!!!! At least Ollie has Poncho!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
How old is Rico n Poncho? We can't always please our pets. A bit like kids. You introduced something new and they refuse or hates us. My moto towards that child or dog....too bad...it is what it is, deal with it. Eventually it will turn around. Dont forget im sure Rico n Poncho are much older and they simply dont like toddlers. When Ollie gets older, im pretty sure it's going to be much better. Nyala adapted Duke immediately. But trust me we she's fed up, she'll put him to his place.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Sounds like "who's on first, what's on second, I dunno's on third......" at your house!!!! At least Ollie has Poncho!

Itā€™s like one of those 7th grade word problems in Math where 1 train is leaving Chicago and 1 train leaving Boston Etc...

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
How old is Rico n Poncho? We can't always please our pets. A bit like kids. You introduced something new and they refuse or hates us. My moto towards that child or dog....too bad...it is what it is, deal with it. Eventually it will turn around. Dont forget im sure Rico n Poncho are much older and they simply dont like toddlers. When Ollie gets older, im pretty sure it's going to be much better. Nyala adapted Duke immediately. But trust me we she's fed up, she'll put him to his place.

Rico is 10 and Poncho is 7.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
So absolutely precious... These guys are so heavy that I think smaller dogs just gotta keep their distance. I have Hank the bulldog, and Josie the chi and though Josie does now wag her tail at hank, and I can tell she is happy to see him, as soon as he heads in her direction she screams and runs at him to hold him back. I don't blame her, but, it's still sad that they cant cuddle. btw, Josie only ways under 5lbs. She's very tiny.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
HaHa! Sounds familiar. Barney absolutely adored Chumly, Chumly ignored him completely, it was like he didn't exist. We now have Monty. Barney loves to cuddle up to Monty, Monty ignores Barney completely. Poor Barney will have a serious complex soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a sad thought.... they will play eventually, some are more stubborn than others

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Give it time... my two were constantly fighting, and now they actually play together. We've had Willow almost 2 years now... Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.