Oh how I love to wake up to this face!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_9282.JPG
Wouldn't know what to do if I didn't see her first thing!
IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9283.JPG

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I feel the same way about my 2 boys!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She is a pretty young lady......Wish Duke was calm in the moring .....there is NO way thats going to happen soon. Lol. Nyala is calm....BUT...this Denis the Menace is a flying torpedo out of control running from on end of the house to the other end. He's Sooooo happy to see me n to get out of the cage.....and yes I make him sit n calm down before opening the door. But once open.....VROOMM VROOM VROOM...I open the back door as he needs to go do his business asap...he flys barely touching the ground all the way to the back yard. I leave them out so they can play 10 mins to bring down the energy before breakfast. Does his energy work? Hell NO. I think he's an EB in Disguise. Im sure there's a zipper on that costume. Probably a mini border collie in there.... these are my mornings only. In the day he's not.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She is a pretty young lady......Wish Duke was calm in the moring .....there is NO way thats going to happen soon. Lol. Nyala is calm....BUT...this Denis the Menace is a flying torpedo out of control running from on end of the house to the other end. He's Sooooo happy to see me n to get out of the cage.....and yes I make him sit n calm down before opening the door. But once open.....VROOMM VROOM VROOM...I open the back door as he needs to go do his business asap...he flys barely touching the ground all the way to the back yard. I leave them out so they can play 10 mins to bring down the energy before breakfast. Does his energy work? Hell NO. I think he's an EB in Disguise. Im sure there's a zipper on that costume. Probably a mini border collie in there.... these are my mornings only. In the day he's not.

Lol....
Bella gets the zoomies a few times a day. By when she first wakes up she is pretty calm. Most mornings she doesn't even want to get out from under the covers. Lol.... not sure how she even can sleep all the way under them! But she sure is good leg warmer. Sometime she'll come out and lay above my head on my pillow I am guessing to cool off a bit then it's back under.
She gets the zoomies when someone comes home or when one of the kids friend come to visit (which is at least one or two everyday)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love her.... I'll try to get pics of Lambeau tomorrow morning--- Cheli is our of bed as soon as alarm goes off... Lambeau has to be lifted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.