A girl and her shadow...

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Beautiful sunny morning!
IMG_9079.JPGIMG_9077.JPGIMG_9078.JPG
IMG_9074.JPG

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She looks so happy. Mornings are my favourite. Ollie gets up, eats, poops and goes back to bed. I tried getting him to play ball this morning, but I got tired fetching the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.... he is teaching you well!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So jealous.... gorgeous girl, beautiful pool and morning

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Lol.....
haven't seen snow here in years! Last time was probably 8 years ago. Maybe got a whole inch!!

It's like living in Vancouver. No snow. If they get some melts same day. Hmmm I should move back there. Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I, I envy you! I love snow so much, I love Nordic and mountain skiing, snowboarding and ice skating so so much! Will trade all pools in the world for these winter sports!
May be it will make you feel a bit better:smoochwink:

I love snow if im doing sports like you mentioned. But not the shoveling at 6am to get on the road with some "$÷#^&(££€=/^&" drivers that thinks they're immune to the world on the road.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love snow if im doing sports like you mentioned. But not the shoveling at 6am to get on the road with some "$÷#^&(££€=/^&" drivers that thinks they're immune to the world on the road.

I agree I hated to have to shovel the driveway only to have the snow plow come block me back in! If I could go back to just see it maybe go sledding or skiing I would. Just don't miss that everyday stuff. Also hated to drive in it mainly because of the other drivers as you said!!

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
She looks so happy. Mornings are my favourite. Ollie gets up, eats, poops and goes back to bed. I tried getting him to play ball this morning, but I got tired fetching the ball.

Nice to know mines not the only one who plays the version of fetch where they chase the ball then come back without it. Haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online