Tank got his personal BBQ steak

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yesterday I had guests and BBQ, but several pieces of marinated steak didnā€™t fit into BBQ, so today I had to start grill again and made leftovers for lunch. I also made a small personal steak for Tank and made some funny pics I want to share with you. BTW, are here any Big Green Egg fans?

B50432CA-F08B-48EB-9328-0A79205A1EF0.jpeg4467DAB7-4896-4C58-84F7-409DF2165C02.jpg

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
C016A8A7-F144-42D9-A5E8-FC48AA0AA32A.jpeg

I dont understand these photosession, itā€™s just Bulldog cruelty! Iā€™m hungry, Mom!

- - - Updated - - -

8C0E2D54-773C-4A3B-A5E8-1DFE0AA7A1C2.jpeg

Closer...

- - - Updated - - -

43F1CA09-839E-477E-8E8E-C31FE1343FE8.jpeg

Closeeeeerrrrrr....

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
C6D14330-699B-401A-877D-752509EF1E34.jpg

Mom was good to me, gave me nice steak, I will guard your little garden from armadillos...Whoā€™s sleepy? Whoā€™s yawning? Not me...

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
926A2E17-D80D-4A31-AD7B-64DC5A29B161.jpg

Im gorgeous dangerous Georgia Bulldog guarding Moms garden from armadillos and chipmunks!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
He is a gorgeous boy!! Great photo shoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Tank you are so lucky! You Mom really loves you and you have so much patience!!! He is such a handsome boy!!! Great photos too!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 109275
What hat do you mean NOT YET?! Mom, please......

I need to buy a BBQ next summer as we had bad windy day and I found my bbq flipped over. Its a big bbq n very heavy with a nice heavy cover.. and...flipped. ...anyhooooo I was looking at them Keg Egg bbq. You like it? It also smokes?

Btw, did Tank ever tried eating them little peppers on your plant? :fie:

OP
Lalaloopsie

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I need to buy a BBQ next summer as we had bad windy day and I found my bbq flipped over. Its a big bbq n very heavy with a nice heavy cover.. and...flipped. ...anyhooooo I was looking at them Keg Egg bbq. You like it? It also smokes?

This Green egg is quite nice, it is made of ceramics, extremely heavy and probably cannot flip over. Personally I think that it is great BBQ, does great job, but a bit overpriced, around 2000 usd for XL size we have. But my hubby was obsessed with Big Green Egg for years, he wanted to buy it back in China, but they donā€™t sell it there. It was one of the first things he bought when we arrived to the US.
So, I keep my considerations for myself, as if I say something about it being too expensive, my husband turns green like Green Egg and starts smoking:D. So I just call him EGGhead and he is proud. Here in Georgia it is very popular and they have even special festivals where Eggheads gather with their Green Eggs for tailgating competition.
You can smoke fish or sausage in it too, sure.
Now im trolling my hubby with Komodo Kamado big bad grill, which costs 6000 USD, telling him that he bought just cheap fake BBQ:yes:
No, Tank isnā€™t interested in these peppers, luckily :no:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

The Big Green Egg like she has is one of the best charcoal grills available and expensive. My brother begged for years to get one because he grill 3-4 times per week and his wife finally bought him one for his birthday. They have kids so their money goes towards them first.

Looks like a great meal with lobster and steak. I am now hungry :grill::gimmefood:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
This Green egg is quite nice, it is made of ceramics, extremely heavy and probably cannot flip over. Personally I think that it is great BBQ, does great job, but a bit overpriced, around 2000 usd for XL size we have. But my hubby was obsessed with Big Green Egg for years, he wanted to buy it back in China, but they donā€™t sell it there. It was one of the first things he bought when we arrived to the US.
So, I keep my considerations for myself, as if I say something about it being too expensive, my husband turns green like Green Egg and starts smoking:D. So I just call him EGGhead and he is proud. Here in Georgia it is very popular and they have even special festivals where Eggheads gather with their Green Eggs for tailgating competition.
You can smoke fish or sausage in it too, sure.
Now im trolling my hubby with Komodo Kamado big bad grill, which costs 6000 USD, telling him that he bought just cheap fake BBQ:yes:
No, Tank isnā€™t interested in these peppers, luckily :no:

I saw them at Costco n Home Depot 800 $ crap I better grab one next summer.

Unless you got the bigger one

Ok so I was looking also at the Komado Joe. Now idk anymore lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.