OP
K

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
We have homes! A vet (not my vet but friend of my vets) is taking 2 with promise to spay and neuter all 4 and she also put me in touch with a woman who does rescue work and is taking the other 2. Because of their age they are confident they will easily find forever homes quickly. They are all off to the vet in the morning to be spayed and neutered then onto happy homes! It was not the best or most thought out rescue but it worked out. Not gonna lie, I was kinda nervous bringing them home last night but itā€™s all worked out. Note to self, next time someone wants me to come look at their puppies......just say NO!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
We have homes! A vet (not my vet but friend of my vets) is taking 2 with promise to spay and neuter all 4 and she also put me in touch with a woman who does rescue work and is taking the other 2. Because of their age they are confident they will easily find forever homes quickly. They are all off to the vet in the morning to be spayed and neutered then onto happy homes! It was not the best or most thought out rescue but it worked out. Not gonna lie, I was kinda nervous bringing them home last night but itā€™s all worked out. Note to self, next time someone wants me to come look at their puppies......just say NO!

Holycowabunga that was FREGEN FAST!!! Boy were you lucky to get them great homes and free fixing. Good job girl! Now...how does it go? Preach what you say? Lollll Good soul you are!

OP
K

KassyRN

Feb 19, 2017
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Holycowabunga that was FREGEN FAST!!! Boy were you lucky to get them great homes and free fixing. Good job girl! Now...how does it go? Preach what you say? Lollll Good soul you are!

I was totally shocked how easy it was. I live in a very small community (2500 people) so people here are great about helping and knowing who to call for certain things. Iā€™m not sure that she is spaying and neutering them all for free or if the other lady is paying for the other 2. I spent all I had buying them from the ā€œbreederā€ so I just made them promise to do it and they can work out the fees between the 2 of them. Iā€™m tapped out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

FANTASTIC!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.