FREE MEAT!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Where's a shot gun when you need one! He's eating my crab apples! Should be great meat for my puppies n I.
068adc7056621e66a9401d5c47845e68.jpg
9b1395f0a3f4cb783c5ff6c61f0b62de.jpg
37f2520d64891d836d0c60c42f10ab39.jpg
47e2f398965acd4615979eb82cc2fcf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
He's beautiful!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Where's a shot gun when you need one! He's eating my crab apples! Should be great meat for my puppies n I.
068adc7056621e66a9401d5c47845e68.jpg
9b1395f0a3f4cb783c5ff6c61f0b62de.jpg
37f2520d64891d836d0c60c42f10ab39.jpg
47e2f398965acd4615979eb82cc2fcf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That is one thing I miss from living in New York. We would see deer just about every day. Not so much here in Georgia .

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
There's loads here. Plus it's hunting season. They stick in town. Not so dumb.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a site... so peaceful, we see four - five every night in our yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh nooooo........I am afraid to let my donkeys out in the field---the hunters here are trigger-happy!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] They come in the woods next door and behind. Shoot this way. Last year they shot neighbor's cow. A cow does not resemble a deer!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That is one thing I miss from living in New York. We would see deer just about every day. Not so much here in Georgia .

There are plenty of them around Atlanta and they are dangerous to drivers. Many of them dead along I85. Today I’m driving from Peachtree City to Auburn to watch Georgia Bulldogs vs Auburn Tigers and nervous in advance to drive back in the evening.
Here in Peachtree City they are everywhere, come and eat your shrubs and veggies in the garden. But we have even cuter ones - with fluffy white tail and white spotted back. Very gracious animals.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
There are plenty of them around Atlanta and they are dangerous to drivers. Many of them dead along I85. Today I’m driving from Peachtree City to Auburn to watch Georgia Bulldogs vs Auburn Tigers and nervous in advance to drive back in the evening.
Here in Peachtree City they are everywhere, come and eat your shrubs and veggies in the garden. But we have even cuter ones - with fluffy white tail and white spotted back. Very gracious animals.

I have seen more here in the last few years. Warner Robins not too far from you! I have actually played tennis in peachtree.
I used to fear driving in the evenings too in New York. I had only one close call thankfully. I was driving through a neighborhood and a small buck ran from the drivers side and jumped over the hood of my car! Scared me to death...... he cleared the hood, just bent my antenna completely over. So many horror stories of them ending up in the front seat and killing the driver. I was so thankful and I had my son in the back seat :( he was only 2 about a year old!

Oh, and Go Bulldogs! Jake Fromm the quarterback graduated from my kids high school Houston County High. My youngest went to school with him! Played little league with him too!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Here the highways are full of dead deers in the ditches. What's scary is riding your bike at nights? That scares the crap out of me. I make a point now if I ride my motorcycle, it's before sun down.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I have seen more here in the last few years. Warner Robins not too far from you! I have actually played tennis in peachtree.
I used to fear driving in the evenings too in New York. I had only one close call thankfully. I was driving through a neighborhood and a small buck ran from the drivers side and jumped over the hood of my car! Scared me to death...... he cleared the hood, just bent my antenna completely over. So many horror stories of them ending up in the front seat and killing the driver. I was so thankful and I had my son in the back seat :( he was only 2 about a year old!

Oh, and Go Bulldogs! Jake Fromm the quarterback graduated from my kids high school Houston County High. My youngest went to school with him! Played little league with him too!
Wow, we stay actually opposite the entrance to the PTC Tennis Center :D Next time you come, we can have a cup of coffee:D
yeah, last week I was lucky to miss a deer while driving golf cart:D it was dark and they were grazing just at the golf cart path:whistle:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Here the highways are full of dead deers in the ditches. What's scary is riding your bike at nights? That scares the crap out of me. I make a point now if I ride my motorcycle, it's before sun down.
That’s very wise of you. Meeting deer while driving motorcycle...no chances:ashamed:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.