Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Got my new area rug in the living room laid out on Saturday and not even an hour later who peed on it?

This guy.

4f30074fe90a26b415a756cd7ca17dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
Got my new area rug in the living room laid out on Saturday and not even an hour later who peed on it?

This guy.

Omgoodness....I'm sure he's very sorry and ashamed!! He's so adorable....I could not stay mad at taht loveable little face for even a second!! He's precious!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He was just marking his territory mom!

He wanted to make sure everyone knows whose rug it is!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He is NOT ashamed, as everybully knows that all your fancy carpets are legal property of bulldogs and they are entitled to wee on them any time! Deal with it, finally!

P.S. On Saturday Tank had upset tummy, so he made 2 huge piles of...you know what... at my Snow White fluffy bathroom carpets! Yuck!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh that face! Couldn't be cuter, or more innocent! To pee or not to pee? I guess he answered THAT question,Ma.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Omgoodness....I'm sure he's very sorry and ashamed!! He's so adorable....I could not stay mad at taht loveable little face for even a second!! He's precious!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just cannot stay mad at him! He's lucky he's so cute.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
He is NOT ashamed, as everybully knows that all your fancy carpets are legal property of bulldogs and they are entitled to wee on them any time! Deal with it, finally!

P.S. On Saturday Tank had upset tummy, so he made 2 huge piles of...you know what... at my Snow White fluffy bathroom carpets! Yuck!

Oh no!! I deliberately went with a darker color for the rug because I knew pee was going to happen (just expected it to last longer than an hour) and at some point some vomiting and whoever knows what else!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh that face! Couldn't be cuter, or more innocent! To pee or not to pee? I guess he answered THAT question,Ma.

He did it without being seen. I was in the other room and heard "why is it wet here?" So I had to do the sniff test and sure enough!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Louie ! Guess you would rather have hardwood? :)

Although that face......maybe it was someone else....we'll just consider it a mystery, I just can't blames that face :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)

This guy.

But look at that face... and he's in the kitchen, perhaps to fetch a towel to help clean up the mess?!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
why oh why mr. rotton!! well, hopfully that was it for him the little buggar!! ow well, at least ya got to get it b4 dried up.. I think that's a whole lot better as far as being able to clean it up best. I laugh.............. the "sniff test" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what we do for/with our dogs.. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have no memory of why you say he did something wrong..... look at those adorable freakin ears!!!! ❤️[emoji7]❤️🤣

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
2e999cfb014224b775168b5e14b4bf62.jpg

Fran peed on my daughters carpet this weekend and then tried to apologize to it while it was outside drying after i washed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
why oh why mr. rotton!! well, hopfully that was it for him the little buggar!! ow well, at least ya got to get it b4 dried up.. I think that's a whole lot better as far as being able to clean it up best. I laugh.............. the "sniff test" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what we do for/with our dogs.. lol

Finding it before it dries is definitely key!! And yup... I’m the only one that will get my face down there to smell if it’s pee or not [emoji23]