Bella in her Yankees Jersey!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_8854.JPG
IMG_8855.JPG
It's a large and a little too small :(
IMG_8860.JPG
It's so cute though......

Also on a good note It's the first time ordering from chewy.com and will definitely be shopping with them from now on!
So I called to see if I could get a larger size for her. They said they would ship it out Monday. (Not sure if it will be here by Halloween but....)
They also credited the amount back for the large and told me to just donate it to a local shelter instead of sending it back to them. That is awesome customer service if you ask me! Thank you so much chewy.com!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a cute "little" Yankee! What is a Yankee doing in JAWja? :lmaogirl:Glad to hear Chewy still has good service-wonder if Petco has taken over yet......

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a cute "little" Yankee! What is a Yankee doing in JAWja? :lmaogirl:Glad to hear Chewy still has good service-wonder if Petco has taken over yet......

Lol.... AFB brought us here!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
View attachment 108937
View attachment 108938
It's a large and a little too small :(
View attachment 108939
It's so cute though......

Also on a good note It's the first time ordering from chewy.com and will definitely be shopping with them from now on!
So I called to see if I could get a larger size for her. They said they would ship it out Monday. (Not sure if it will be here by Halloween but....)
They also credited the amount back for the large and told me to just donate it to a local shelter instead of sending it back to them. That is awesome customer service if you ask me! Thank you so much chewy.com!

Bella!! - you hit the big leagues along time ago in the cuteness dept. So glad to hear that from Chewy, they keep sending my flyers to buy an alternative brand of food, since I used to get Ellie's Orijen from them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is looking beautiful as usual... not happy but beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is looking beautiful as usual... not happy but beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.... it was a little tight on the little chunky monkey!! And I got the large!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.