Bifi is still here.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hello EBN. How‘s everyone doing? We haven‘t been on here for quite a while so here is Bifi saying his greetings... hope you enjoy this very short video i made of Bifi with a cameo appearance of his diva sister Klatschi.

Ok it seems I have been gone a long time that I‘ve forgotten how to post a video here. But i put the link. Would someone be kind enough to post the video here? Or teach me how to put the vid here? Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Hello EBN. How‘s everyone doing? We haven‘t been on here for quite a while so here is Bifi saying his greetings... hope you enjoy this very short video i made of Bifi with a cameo appearance of his diva sister Klatschi.

Ok it seems I have been gone a long time that I‘ve forgotten how to post a video here. But i put the link. Would someone be kind enough to post the video here? Or teach me how to put the vid here? Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

This is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG Hi Bifi !!! What a surprise when I logged on this morning! Glad to see you're all doing well, Bifi is as handsome AS EVER!!! Great video too!!!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG Hi Bifi !!! What a surprise when I logged on this morning! Glad to see you're all doing well, Bifi is as handsome AS EVER!!! Great video too!!!

Hahaha Thank you very much. Yes he is doing very and always well behaved too. Thank you for watching the video.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bifi... you hunky of a protector!!

Hope all is well.. very good to see you all again

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing, your Bifi is fun to watch!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] Wow, Bifi, we have missed you! So good to know that all is good with you, and you are looking very handsome,as usual! Don't be such a stranger fella'...give us a bark once in awhile! Hope your family is all well,too! missed u.jpg

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing, your Bifi is fun to watch!

Thank you! He is also fun to live with. The face rape happens almost on a daily basis lol.

@dieMuttivonBifi Wow, Bifi, we have missed you! So good to know that all is good with you, and you are looking very handsome,as usual! Don't be such a stranger fella'...give us a bark once in awhile! Hope your family is all well,too! View attachment 108908

Thank you! Miss EBN too. Bifi will definetly be barking here more often now too.

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Thank you! He is also fun to live with. The face rape happens almost on a daily basis lol.

Thank you! Miss EBN too. Bifi will definetly be barking here more often now too.

Haha! Smash is just starting to arm hump so I can only imagine that will progress. To the face. [emoji52]

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Haha! Smash is just starting to arm hump so I can only imagine that will progress. To the face. [emoji52]

Hahaha sounds exciting! Would love to see that. Bifi is terrified of his little rapist. He lets her get away with everything.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.