Bobble head Bella!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_8762.JPG
Lol
IMG_8763.JPG
IMG_8752.JPG

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What a great mug to wake up to :-) I was even zooming in on her eyes and nose etc. LOL iā€™m as weird as they are. Iā€™m so conscious of their nostrils and it look like she had big beautiful wide good breathing area thereā€¦ I mean, itā€™s the closest thing to the camera how could I not examine it LOL:-). Anyway! she has such beautiful eyes and a great nostrils :-) kind of cracking up this morning thinking they donā€™t even know how silly and how much they make us laugh. As gorgeous as she is, her innocence of her big ole bobble head is just precious.. I think I should go back to sleep itā€™s a little bit early LOL zooming in on dogs noses whatā€™s my problem

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I love her one toof hanging out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

What a great mug to wake up to :-) I was even zooming in on her eyes and nose etc. LOL iā€™m as weird as they are. Iā€™m so conscious of their nostrils and it look like she had big beautiful wide good breathing area thereā€¦ I mean, itā€™s the closest thing to the camera how could I not examine it LOL:-). Anyway! she has such beautiful eyes and a great nostrils :-) kind of cracking up this morning thinking they donā€™t even know how silly and how much they make us laugh. As gorgeous as she is, her innocence of her big ole bobble head is just precious.. I think I should go back to sleep itā€™s a little bit early LOL zooming in on dogs noses whatā€™s my problem

Lol...
She really has no idea how much joy she brings me! She makes me smile....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is too beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.