This is how she helps while folding laundry....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_8665.JPG
IMG_8664.JPG
Big help!:fie:
IMG_8663.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8665.JPG
    IMG_8665.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh she's a helper all right!! they are just the best.... well, sort of! For me, getting things out of the drier is a nightmare with hank! He is the quickest on his feet ever when he hears the dryer door open. He hopes for a fallen sock or the 'balls' i put in there and boy is he fast if one falls out! and if i dont put the stuff in a basket to carry to bed to fold, oh thats a mistake!! i can barley walk as hes sure then something will fall so he keeps right under foot!! . One day it will be me! but, back to your sweet thing, she is as comfortable as comfortable can be anywhere she lays her bod.. lol she's a doll baby.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
At least she's civilized! When I fold laundry fran will wake up out of a dead sleep, grab her antler and hop right on top of the piles and try to chew and slobber all over my clean clothes. Not to mention she's like a bull in a china shop and knocks over everything in her path

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh she's a helper all right!! they are just the best.... well, sort of! For me, getting things out of the drier is a nightmare with hank! He is the quickest on his feet ever when he hears the dryer door open. He hopes for a fallen sock or the 'balls' i put in there and boy is he fast if one falls out! and if i dont put the stuff in a basket to carry to bed to fold, oh thats a mistake!! i can barley walk as hes sure then something will fall so he keeps right under foot!! . One day it will be me! but, back to your sweet thing, she is as comfortable as comfortable can be anywhere she lays her bod.. lol she's a doll baby.

Don't dare try to fold a towel or sheet around fran she attacks it immediately

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol....
They sure are quick when they want to be!
Bella loves the towels and socks.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Don't dare try to fold a towel or sheet around fran she attacks it immediately

Omg..... I have to lock her out of my room when I change my sheets! She goes nutty when I do! And still will after I let her in after changing them. She wrecks the bed. Bounces around like she's on a trampoline. :excited:
I'll have to try and get a video of that someday. Lol

She does the same with towels when I have to dry her off for the 100th time every day! She runs to me like oh good just what I wanted a good tug of war game. Meanwhile all I want to do I dry her off (she goes on the steps of the pool just about evertime time she goes outside) I want to see if she does that when it gets colder here in a couple of months. YES it is Oct 16th and it has been 90 degrees for the last week!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lol! they are such pains in the rear and oh how we love them so ;)

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg..... I have to lock her out of my room when I change my sheets! She goes nutty when I do! And still will after I let her in after changing them. She wrecks the bed. Bounces around like she's on a trampoline. :excited:
I'll have to try and get a video of that someday. Lol

She does the same with towels when I have to dry her off for the 100th time every day! She runs to me like oh good just what I wanted a good tug of war game. Meanwhile all I want to do I dry her off (she goes on the steps of the pool just about evertime time she goes outside) I want to see if she does that when it gets colder here in a couple of months. YES it is Oct 16th and it has been 90 degrees for the last week!

Lololol I say Frans a gremlin because every time she gets wet from the rain or has a bath she's goes nuts with the zoomies. When I dry her off from the bath she's literally attacking the towel hahahahaha. It's been hot here too!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lololol I say Frans a gremlin because every time she gets wet from the rain or has a bath she's goes nuts with the zoomies. When I dry her off from the bath she's literally attacking the towel hahahahaha. It's been hot here too!

Crazy pups we have!!

You are in NJ, correct?
My inlaws are in NY. Same there. We were supposed to head there this week but plans have changed

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Crazy pups we have!!

You are in NJ, correct?
My inlaws are in NY. Same there. We were supposed to head there this week but plans have changed

Yes south jersey. Ten minutes from Philadelphia (where I grew up) where are you guys at?

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes south jersey. Ten minutes from Philadelphia (where I grew up) where are you guys at?

Georgia now been here since 2004. Lived in Orange County NY for 24 years before that. About 1 1/2 hours from the city. I do not miss the winters!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What? She is keeping them warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Lol. They are fast when it's something they want or want to do aren't they?
She really does seem to be able to sleep anywhere! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.