Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What's all that snoring?

  1. #1
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,392
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13813

    Default What's all that snoring?

    My break of the day!

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Wrinkle Wiper NicosMom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    139
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
    Likes (Received)
    150

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    Duke is getting so big... what a perfect picture. They are both so sweet looking.

  3. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  4. #3
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Hceril's Avatar
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    4,024
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)
    6513

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    They love each other!!

  5. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  6. #4
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,634
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    7734

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    great pic...makes me sleepy

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  7. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  8. #5
    Dog Show Judge
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    2,005
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)
    2134

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    Great pic ! They both look so happy !

  9. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  10. #6
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    I love this picture and the story of "them" I was just talking to my bff bf aka hanks dad about these two. I just love how it 'worked' for them.. you not as much lol as you get the 'work' but it's a companionship worth envy ..

  11. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  12. #7
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,612
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3740

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    lovely picture!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  13. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  14. #8
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,897
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    What a great picture!!

  15. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  16. #9
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,392
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13813

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    I love this picture and the story of "them" I was just talking to my bff bf aka hanks dad about these two. I just love how it 'worked' for them.. you not as much lol as you get the 'work' but it's a companionship worth envy ..
    Today he did something so funny I almost peed in my pants. Trying to reach him stop jumping at the backdoor and why I cant change my doors till he does. So he's off the ground like a good 2ft. Jumps n jumps n jump. So it gets to me. I go down the 4 step to the back door with my fly swaper. I open the door n say NO JUMPING! Hes sitting like 10ft from the door and I. I said...come on come in hurry it's cold. Nope he's still sitting here. So I put the swaper away behind the doir so he sees I have nothing in my hands. Come on get in....I have a big backyard if you notice the photos.... he stands, turns around makes a flying dash throughout the whole backyard in a circle, comes speeding straight facing the door and I knew what he was about to do....he was giving himself enough speed to run right into the house so I dont tap him on the bum with the flyswaper which I didnt even have. He reaches the door and jumped 2 stairs straight into the kitchen n ran on the sofa beside Nyala. What a clown!

  17. Likes megskee liked this post
  18. #10
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,996
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2700

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    My break of the day!

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  19. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  20. #11
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3838

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Today he did something so funny I almost peed in my pants. Trying to reach him stop jumping at the backdoor and why I cant change my doors till he does. So he's off the ground like a good 2ft. Jumps n jumps n jump. So it gets to me. I go down the 4 step to the back door with my fly swaper. I open the door n say NO JUMPING! Hes sitting like 10ft from the door and I. I said...come on come in hurry it's cold. Nope he's still sitting here. So I put the swaper away behind the doir so he sees I have nothing in my hands. Come on get in....I have a big backyard if you notice the photos.... he stands, turns around makes a flying dash throughout the whole backyard in a circle, comes speeding straight facing the door and I knew what he was about to do....he was giving himself enough speed to run right into the house so I dont tap him on the bum with the flyswaper which I didnt even have. He reaches the door and jumped 2 stairs straight into the kitchen n ran on the sofa beside Nyala. What a clown!
    omg i laughed so hard!! these guys are THINKERS!!! Sometimes when Hank does the weirdest things i nearly 'loose it'!!! I can picture well what you described... LOVE IT!

  21. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  22. #12
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    46,681
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    17776

    Default Re: What's all that snoring?

    What an awesome shot... snuggled up together ❤️


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  23. Likes helsonwheels liked this post

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •