Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
Duke is getting so big... what a perfect picture. They are both so sweet looking.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
great pic...makes me sleepy

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love this picture and the story of "them" I was just talking to my bff bf aka hanks dad ;) about these two. I just love how it 'worked' for them.. you not as much lol as you get the 'work' but it's a companionship worth envy .. :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
lovely picture!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
What a great picture!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I love this picture and the story of "them" I was just talking to my bff bf aka hanks dad ;) about these two. I just love how it 'worked' for them.. you not as much lol as you get the 'work' but it's a companionship worth envy .. :)

Today he did something so funny I almost peed in my pants. Trying to reach him stop jumping at the backdoor and why I cant change my doors till he does. So he's off the ground like a good 2ft. Jumps n jumps n jump. So it gets to me. I go down the 4 step to the back door with my fly swaper. I open the door n say NO JUMPING! Hes sitting like 10ft from the door and I. I said...come on come in hurry it's cold. Nope he's still sitting here. So I put the swaper away behind the doir so he sees I have nothing in my hands. Come on get in....I have a big backyard if you notice the photos.... he stands, turns around makes a flying dash throughout the whole backyard in a circle, comes speeding straight facing the door and I knew what he was about to do....he was giving himself enough speed to run right into the house so I dont tap him on the bum with the flyswaper which I didnt even have. He reaches the door and jumped 2 stairs straight into the kitchen n ran on the sofa beside Nyala. What a clown!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Today he did something so funny I almost peed in my pants. Trying to reach him stop jumping at the backdoor and why I cant change my doors till he does. So he's off the ground like a good 2ft. Jumps n jumps n jump. So it gets to me. I go down the 4 step to the back door with my fly swaper. I open the door n say NO JUMPING! Hes sitting like 10ft from the door and I. I said...come on come in hurry it's cold. Nope he's still sitting here. So I put the swaper away behind the doir so he sees I have nothing in my hands. Come on get in....I have a big backyard if you notice the photos.... he stands, turns around makes a flying dash throughout the whole backyard in a circle, comes speeding straight facing the door and I knew what he was about to do....he was giving himself enough speed to run right into the house so I dont tap him on the bum with the flyswaper which I didnt even have. He reaches the door and jumped 2 stairs straight into the kitchen n ran on the sofa beside Nyala. What a clown!

omg i laughed so hard!! these guys are THINKERS!!! Sometimes when Hank does the weirdest things i nearly 'loose it'!!! I can picture well what you described... LOVE IT!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What an awesome shot... snuggled up together [emoji177]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.