play time on the deck ( sorry some blurry )

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
IMG_2017-10-12_16-12-25.jpegIMG_2017-10-12_16-12-34.jpegIMG_2017-10-12_16-13-03.jpegIMG_2017-10-12_16-15-28.jpegIMG_2017-10-12_16-15-03.jpegIMG_2017-10-12_16-12-37.jpeg Odin and his minions on the deck( 1st pic he is dragging the 2 bullies around the deck )

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
love to see these guys... lucky pups with friends :) soooooooooooooooo, have you "shook up the homestead" yet???

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
love to see these guys... lucky pups with friends :) soooooooooooooooo, have you "shook up the homestead" yet???

Not yet came close twice now , seems I just missed a available Bulldog and the person I talked too wished I had called a bit earlier ( if it does not work out they will call Me and if they get another Bullie in rescue) , and the young pup with a rear leg missing went to a great home just perfect for her, I know the people that took her she will want for nothing with them.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Not yet came close twice now , seems I just missed a available Bulldog and the person I talked too wished I had called a bit earlier ( if it does not work out they will call Me and if they get another Bullie in rescue) , and the young pup with a rear leg missing went to a great home just perfect for her, I know the people that took her she will want for nothing with them.

nice to hear... and good that little one got a home. Looking forward to hearing though when ya do ;)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
( if it does not work out they will call Me and if they get another Bullie in rescue)

Great looking crew and still looking for more. That takes a special kind of person, Nat. THANKS so much for rescuing.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Great looking crew and still looking for more. That takes a special kind of person, Nat. THANKS so much for rescuing.

Chip I get so much from them , it really is no big deal . I have the space and dreamed of being able to do it one day before I retired mind we had rescues all my life growing up . Now I can have as many as I want as long as the budget allows and i have a amazing partner in all this The Prettyone she is involved as much as Me in this , LOL she has 2 cats and a dog all rescues in the townhouse in Toronto oh and 2 turtles My son saved as someone was going to cook them and a bearded lizard too think that's everyone .

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, looks like they are having a great time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love your pack... Odin owns the joint he just lets the rest think they do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Love your pack... Odin owns the joint he just lets the rest think they do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Prettyone and I spent half the day on U-Tube going thru different breeds of dogs , she surprised the Hell out of Me . We were learning about breeds that we have never had you name it we saw it lol 2 bottles of a good Chardonnay worth of looking .
We both love the large breeds very much , we have always felt uneasy calling Odin a Cane Corso seems he is far closer to a Plott then Corso or it was the wine not sure . things are warming up here to fill the last spot in the pack . We mostly kept ending up back at another Bullie . We were looking at the Danes , The Prettyone has never had a Roti or Dobe not sure that would fit here in my mind you . Guess we will see , she took today off work so I have another day with her before she goes back too the Big City .

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The Prettyone and I spent half the day on U-Tube going thru different breeds of dogs , she surprised the Hell out of Me . We were learning about breeds that we have never had you name it we saw it lol 2 bottles of a good Chardonnay worth of looking .
We both love the large breeds very much , we have always felt uneasy calling Odin a Cane Corso seems he is far closer to a Plott then Corso or it was the wine not sure . things are warming up here to fill the last spot in the pack . We mostly kept ending up back at another Bullie . We were looking at the Danes , The Prettyone has never had a Roti or Dobe not sure that would fit here in my mind you . Guess we will see , she took today off work so I have another day with her before she goes back too the Big City .

sounds lovely :) i think i'd love another Shepard type mutt, or oeb or just about anything that wanders my way. b4 HANK, i really wanted a sweet king charles spaniel,,,,,,,,,but HANKs what i got lol and now, if anything would even wander in, it would have to be hank prooof... lol Unfortunatly, one dog is all i really need these days. I am back and forth (somewhat like your 'prettyone' ) and cant imagine toting around a crew like yours in my Subaru :) and hanging out in our resort park with a whole PACK ;) but! If i ever just settle in one spot, i would love another rescue of any sort :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online