She is a little turd!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh, Louie is always stiff arming. He is a sweetie when it's early morning and he's tired but other than that, no cuddles. Jax my Frenchie is the biggest lover and just loves to cuddle and be held.

Fran will let me pick her up like a baby with her arms on my shoulders. A big, 50lb, furry, stinky, baby. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Banks was the stiff arm baby... she hated cuddles and was always wanting to be at the other end of the couch or bed. Lambeau... holy cuddle bug, loves to be with you EXCEPT when he is sleeping he wants to be spread eagle at the foot of bed. Cheli is a totally love bug and always wants to be held and pet.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Banks was the stiff arm baby... she hated cuddles and was always wanting to be at the other end of the couch or bed. Lambeau... holy cuddle bug, loves to be with you EXCEPT when he is sleeping he wants to be spread eagle at the foot of bed. Cheli is a totally love bug and always wants to be held and pet.

Lololol fran will sit and wait for me to get off the couch so she can lay in her spot. Little brat.. then other times she wants to lay on the head of my pillow. I just want to smother her with love darn-it is that too much to ask for!?!?!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lololol fran will sit and wait for me to get off the couch so she can lay in her spot. Little brat.. then other times she wants to lay on the head of my pillow. I just want to smother her with love darn-it is that too much to ask for!?!?!

But they give such good smooches!!!
I swear she gets more kisses than my hubby! Lol

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
But they give such good smooches!!!
I swear she gets more kisses than my hubby! Lol

Hahahahaha facts!

7d319423351174bc7a25bcd230762137.jpg

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That's Jax! You try to hold Louie and he squirms and pushes with all his might lol.

Ugh it's my favorite. I could hug her forever but then she starts eating my hair lol

fa23ca801eff37d6a1a378a11bd4c47f.png

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ugh it's my favorite. I could hug her forever but then she starts eating my hair lol

fa23ca801eff37d6a1a378a11bd4c47f.png

Lol.... oh yes they give great hugs. And their jowls are soooooo soft!
Everyone (just about everyone) who pets her says how soft she is!
Frans markings (not colors) remind me so much of Bella's! I just love thier symmetrical markings!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hahahahaha facts!

7d319423351174bc7a25bcd230762137.jpg

1000% true!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol.... oh yes they give great hugs. And their jowls are soooooo soft!
Everyone (just about everyone) who pets her says how soft she is!
Frans markings (not colors) remind me so much of Bella's! I just love thier symmetrical markings!

The ears are my favorite part! They're like velvet! And Fran and bella must be soul sisters [emoji5][emoji1365]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Cheli and Jax are the same. Louie will sleep at the edge of the bed spread eagle as well but lately he has just been walking off the bed when he feels like it (and it's very high up) and I am scared he is going to hurt himself so he sleeps part of the night in his crate.

Jax will do that to us. If we are sitting on the couch in "his" spot, he will just sit there and stare until we move.

These guys sure do have silly personalities and they seem to be similar within the bulldog breed!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The ears are my favorite part! They're like velvet! And Fran and bella must be soul sisters [emoji5][emoji1365]

lol....I think they may be!!! (Soul sisters!)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.