The little bugger.....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So today the little bugger got into my sons allergy medication. Opened the bottle and ate he thinks 3-4 of them. We gave her peroxide to make her throw them up , which she did with all of her breakfast! Now she is pooped.
IMG_8509.JPG
IMG_8508.JPG

I can't leave anything on my nightstand anymore as she thinks it hers if she can reach it.
The other day she got and chewed up a winning lottery scratch off that I had IN my purse on the nightstand. She is lucky it was only a $5 winner! Btw she didn't eat the looser ticket that was on the nightstand next to my purse.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
🤣🤣[emoji23][emoji23].... she was hungry Mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh no!! she could have been in big trouble with the 'ticket'!!!! and cool ya got the pills out of her. I tell ya, I've never had a dog like a bulldog. In ALLLLLLLLLllllllllllllll my years!!!!! :) So adorable and sooooooooooooo much to watch over lol

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
So glad she's ok! Smash ha been getting any and everything he can into his mouth. I gotta keep a close eye on him. I'm happy your pooch is sleeping it off, hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
oh no!! she could have been in big trouble with the 'ticket'!!!! and cool ya got the pills out of her. I tell ya, I've never had a dog like a bulldog. In ALLLLLLLLLllllllllllllll my years!!!!! :) So adorable and sooooooooooooo much to watch over lol

I agree. She seemed to have outgrown all the chewing (I thought) but now seems to get anything she can. She loves the old toilet paper tubes. Lol....

Most Reactions