Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
We finally got moved into our new house on Saturday. If only I could snap my fingers and have everything unpacked and put away. Jax was totally confused the first day but seems to have settled down now. Louie? Well, in typical Louie behavior, he wasn't even phased. He even is already going to the back door when he needs to go out!

Here is Louie checking things out in the new backyard:

IMG_3712.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
We finally got moved into our new house on Saturday. If only I could snap my fingers and have everything unpacked and put away. Jax was totally confused the first day but seems to have settled down now. Louie? Well, in typical Louie behavior, he wasn't even phased. He even is already going to the back door when he needs to go out!

Here is Louie checking things out in the new backyard:

View attachment 108459

Love the photo!! So happy the move went well, so exciting and STRESSFUL, I am selling my house right now and ready to FAST FORWARD :) Will be watching for your posts to see how King Louie adjusts (so I can get some hints LOL)

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Love the photo!! So happy the move went well, so exciting and STRESSFUL, I am selling my house right now and ready to FAST FORWARD :) Will be watching for your posts to see how King Louie adjusts (so I can get some hints LOL)

Definitely exciting and beyond STRESSFUL. At least we are now moved in. Getting everything where it needs to be is another story!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
this is so great to see and was hoping you'ld post soon :) GREAT picture and what a good boy Louie!!!! It'll all come around you'll see :) Just happy this part is going well for ya...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] Happy that the move went well for you! I always found that the more "matter of fact" we were, the better the dogs were! Glad Jax is settling in,too:yes:.
Wishing you the best in your new home! That picture of Louie is so cute surveying the new neighborhood.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to hear it all went well... and slowly settling in!!

That cute butt on neighborhood watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Love the picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.