Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
but Risotto is very good for cute Bulldogs with white faces and little love buttons on their head. So....?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] you're more than welcome! Funny I did have a glass of Merlot. :2thumbs:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Now THAT is the face of an ANGEL!!!!:angel:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... he is gorgeous... look how white that fur is... WOW!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
gorgeous faced baby you have [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]. Your going to think this strange (but that's me) but last night, I only got a peek of this post and was sleepy so just shut down and went to sleep... then!! I went on to dream that .......... wherever the heck I was, you were in the other room cooking up an Italian meal and I was going to get some!!!! I was bragging to my friend (in my dream) that "I knew you, and it was authentic. " lol DREAMS! sometimes I just don't get them, but this one defiantly had a reason to be dreamt.. lol

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Holycowabunga what a dream! You're tooooo funny! My moto....any meal that's authentic is the best!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Holycowabunga what a dream! You're tooooo funny! My moto....any meal that's authentic is the best!!!

haha,, crazy huh! and yep!! it was to be 'authentic' all right lol what it was I do not know, but sure wish I had some right now.... I just ate rice for dinner for goodness sakes!!! ha!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
haha,, crazy huh! and yep!! it was to be 'authentic' all right lol what it was I do not know, but sure wish I had some right now.... I just ate rice for dinner for goodness sakes!!! ha!
To become a real top notch chef, the first thing that professor give you to cook for the exam is Risotto. Risotto is hard to achieve. Yesterday I did a mushroom n parmesan risotto. Was a tad too salty for my taste. I'm not a salt eater. I like to taste my food as we say. I was trying this new organic chicken paste broth and why it came out salty especially with the cheese. Wont happen twice.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.