Pebbles in the dog house

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
At one year old I'm pretty disappointed she went after our 3k rug.
fa0aab2d5da24616469070f8617083c5.jpg

Wife is pretty pissed off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Just trim that corner off and it will be like new.

Ugh, seriously...sorry to see after what you've been through lately.

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
She has also gotten a taste for the wood molding corners.

I'll be patching the wood this weekend but can't do much about the rug.

Don't know why at this age these problems are arising.

On a positive note she has had only 3 accidents in the house in about 3 months. All in the same day.

Strange breed.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
that has to be real disappointing :( I mean REAl :( Ya know, not to always have a story but............ hank at now just over a year and a half is doing some real puppy things that he didn't even do when he WAS a puppy. Just weird stuff like chewing on things he NEVER ever chewed on. Whats up?! I sorry for your rug etc. At least my things have been stuff like trash, but just 'off' timing compared to thinking that should be done with. :(

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Wish she had picked something cheap. That was a lot of money.

She is going back in the crate when we leave if she continues.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Someday,you will realize that it is just "stuff" and one can get more "stuff." When you lose someone you love,fur or skin,that is important.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Should always crate when left alone.. it is safer for all.

Keep in mind there are three phases a dog MIGHT go through

Puppy
Toddler -- around 10-12 months
Rebellious teenager -- around 18-20 months

Require some training reinforcement or a full back to basics ... my Banks' was a full 9 yr training session-- if we gave her an inch she'd take the whole opening-- only difference is her behavior was to show dominance ... we were lucky, she didn't chew anything that wasn't hers--- however, i think all the training kept that at bay.

Chewing. Is due to being bored or restless if they past the teething stage... crate her and leave a safe treat filled toy with her

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Hey....crate...crate...crate !!!! I was working at the kitchen table and kept hearing tumbling. "What is that noise? " then it stops...then starts again....hmmmm where's DUKE!!!!! My Sh*t dusturber that absolutely doesn't give a crap what you think nor what he does. I get up looking for him....he's on the other side of the sofa EATING my $300 shoes I bought cause they're soooo comfortable as I work standing up for long hours. Little Bastard looks at me like :whut?: I fregren threw the shoe at him! He ran in this kennel on his own. Man was I pissed. Closed the kennel door for a couple hours. This is why he's always crate when I leave. Now he's up to no good even when im home. But that's Duke. He's different, still love my door knob.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey....crate...crate...crate !!!! I was working at the kitchen table and kept hearing tumbling. "What is that noise? " then it stops...then starts again....hmmmm where's DUKE!!!!! My Sh*t dusturber that absolutely doesn't give a crap what you think nor what he does. I get up looking for him....he's on the other side of the sofa EATING my $300 shoes I bought cause they're soooo comfortable as I work standing up for long hours. Little Bastard looks at me like :whut?: I fregren threw the shoe at him! He ran in this kennel on his own. Man was I pissed. Closed the kennel door for a couple hours. This is why he's always crate when I leave. Now he's up to no good even when im home. But that's Duke. He's different, still love my door knob.

Door knob?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Damn adorable door knob

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Door knob?!?! ��������
Damn adorable door knob

Yeah....door knob...like dense.... oh she'll get pissed off but that's ok she'll get over it cause im cute... image if he was a human. I would have to...... :slapping: :guns:

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Whats funny is that she knows that she did wrong. If i ask her when i walk in & see the rug corner flipped over, did you chew the rug. She will cower & head for the back door.

Wife found a replacement on Amazon. Still around 2K. We are not going to put down until we get thru this phase.

2K??? Thats more than my first car!

1971 Mustang Mach 1... 1350.00 Got a loan at 15 yrs old & paid for it myself.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Whats funny is that she knows that she did wrong. If i ask her when i walk in & see the rug corner flipped over, did you chew the rug. She will cower & head for the back door.

Wife found a replacement on Amazon. Still around 2K. We are not going to put down until we get thru this phase.

holly crap! well, I certainly would not put down yet either. hopfully this phase will go quick! and on to another ;/

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Btw you still have the mustang?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.