Well this is no fun!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_8440.JPG
I know it's in 90's but I don't have time to go in the pool right now Bella!
IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8444.JPG
We have to take the float out of the pool because she will climb into while it's in the pool now pretty often.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKScVfuWhk
She is not impressed!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm cracking up so hard cause I know how that is... It just aint the same when not floating!! ohhhhhhhhhh how I miss that 'floating' around at will. Been a long ole time since had a pool. (well, since my daughter had a pool) so darn sweet

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm cracking up so hard cause I know how that is... It just aint the same when not floating!! ohhhhhhhhhh how I miss that 'floating' around at will. Been a long ole time since had a pool. (well, since my daughter had a pool) so darn sweet

Lol. She went in it a few times. Poor thing looked so pitiful sitting in it. Looking around like wth... it's soooooo hot mom!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
can just see it :) I send so many pics to hanks dad as i just cant believe the amusement he gives me. They are precious. ya know, i think your girl could give my guy a run for his money... I havent found a dog yet that is willing to play with him.. some day i will, but i feel so bad sometimes as he's such a galoof that other dogs either run so far and fast that i have to finally just catch him so he doesnt kill himself, or they want to bite him... poor guy... some day, he'll find a friend

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
can just see it :) I send so many pics to hanks dad as i just cant believe the amusement he gives me. They are precious. ya know, i think your girl could give my guy a run for his money... I havent found a dog yet that is willing to play with him.. some day i will, but i feel so bad sometimes as he's such a galoof that other dogs either run so far and fast that i have to finally just catch him so he doesnt kill himself, or they want to bite him... poor guy... some day, he'll find a friend

My hubby and kids make fun of me for all the pics I take! Lol but she is just so darn amusing and cute! Lol. I tell them when they give me grandkids maybe it will change.
Bella would play with Hank! Bring him over :yes:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
My hubby and kids make fun of me for all the pics I take! Lol but she is just so darn amusing and cute! Lol. I tell them when they give me grandkids maybe it will change.
Bella would play with Hank! Bring him over :yes:

hahaha on the grandkids ... lol nothing like a hint hint huh. (well, that is if they are of age and married ;) Anyway, i am going to get some thumb drives to clear up my phone.. Just so many pics i love and dont want to loose. Some real duds as well, but thats ok ;)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha on the grandkids ... lol nothing like a hint hint huh. (well, that is if they are of age and married ;) Anyway, i am going to get some thumb drives to clear up my phone.. Just so many pics i love and dont want to loose. Some real duds as well, but thats ok ;)

Me too I have been posting them to my Facebook to only me so I can free up some room. It's so hard to delete any!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Me too I have been posting them tonmy Facebook to only me so I can free up some room. It's so hard to delete any!

Now that is obsessed!!! :laugh:

Bella is too adorable and entertaining to not save them all

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Lololol "uhhh mom get he hint here" smart girl! Bulldog/fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Most Reactions