Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He was exhausted from trying to tear apart the new bed I bought him so he took a nap on the couch.

IMG_20170923_203510220.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
"why do I need a dog bed anyway? I got the couch!" [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] said.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg im cracking up!!! yea! i guess tearing up ones bed would cause exhaustion !! lol Thank the good lord dad has a couch!!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
"why do I need a dog bed anyway? I got the couch!" [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] said.

He lays in different spots during the day so I put a new bed in the dining room where he lays some.

omg im cracking up!!! yea! i guess tearing up ones bed would cause exhaustion !! lol Thank the good lord dad has a couch!!

He has one bed that he will not destroy and its been here since he was 4-5months or so and is way too small for him. The new one is a good size for him and is made by the same company. I told him no and asked him why he would tear up his bed and he actually laid in it until he saw me and he hasn't went back to it yet. LOL

New and old bed. He is standing in front of the new bed and its bigger than it looks in the picture. He can actually lay in it and his head or the side. The old one he hangs off both ends

IMG_20170924_110319334-2.jpg

IMG_20170924_110255813.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Could it be sentimental to him? When I've had small dogs and big dogs together, small and big sized beds, The big dogs would always pick the little beds, and look like big goofs in the tiny bed! Maybe they feel secure in the small space? :unsure:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Could it be sentimental to him? When I've had small dogs and big dogs together, small and big sized beds, The big dogs would always pick the little beds, and look like big goofs in the tiny bed! Maybe they feel secure in the small space? :unsure:

It could be. He has torn apart 2 supposed indestructible beds now and leaves the old one alone. I don't think he uses it much and if so probably while I am at work but it still has no tears or bite marks. He has clawed at it though

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)

Yup! Lol. Here is Tyson with his 115 lb body in Bellas bed when we first got her.
IMG_2167.JPG
Maybe that's when she decided he was her bed! She was 6-7 lbs in this pic.
IMG_3071.JPG

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
They DO love small beds.. hehe IMG_2689.PNG and he has 4 other Hank size beds to choose from

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
it's halarious huh.... they all are but when i need a laugh... well this helps :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online