DSCN8064.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Sorry My friend that time in My life is ummm a bit hazy to be honest ( but I never inhaled honest )

omg your hilarious!! well I did ;) but that was long ago... and I can very much picture your dogs in the same lineup as the Beatles ... Nice shot!

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
omg your hilarious!! well I did ;) but that was long ago... and I can very much picture your dogs in the same lineup as the Beatles ... Nice shot!

LOL Ya Right , if you see today how long something is on the news cycle today 2 days seems to be a long time lol
I had a option when my kids got to the age of " DaD did you do drugs " as My Prettyone ( opposites attract ) was as pure as the White driven snow and her family ummm thought she could do better.
I thought about it and am a very black and white honest person , if I am wrong I admit it , if I am right I do not rub it in sept Trump !
I told em Yep High school I know I went but ........
I also advised them to be yourself and question authority at all times be leaders and not followers see,s to have worked , did they do drugs yep but like you and me moved on lol
Funny it was a big thing for them to want to smoke a joint with " DaD " when they became adults I refused for years and finally gave in lol they had to carry me up the stairs to our bedroom wicked stuff they smoke nowaday !
Never smoked since but do take Tylenol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
LOL Ya Right , if you see today how long something is on the news cycle today 2 days seems to be a long time lol
I had a option when my kids got to the age of " DaD did you do drugs " as My Prettyone ( opposites attract ) was as pure as the White driven snow and her family ummm thought she could do better.
I thought about it and am a very black and white honest person , if I am wrong I admit it , if I am right I do not rub it in sept Trump !
I told em Yep High school I know I went but ........
I also advised them to be yourself and question authority at all times be leaders and not followers see,s to have worked , did they do drugs yep but like you and me moved on lol
Funny it was a big thing for them to want to smoke a joint with " DaD " when they became adults I refused for years and finally gave in lol they had to carry me up the stairs to our bedroom wicked stuff they smoke nowaday !
Never smoked since but do take Tylenol

this is someore funny stuff... Yea, the good ole days! That stuffs a lot different now, and I'm a big fradiecat and would no way even try a 'puff' lolol that sounds REAL old. Like something my mother would say haha.. Anyway, pretty cute your kid and you. That's funny!! And for me,,, i'll sneak a tylonal RARLY.. don't even like them either. boy, times they are a changen :)

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online