Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
abbey rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep [MENTION=17509]brindle[/MENTION] ;) and as you see, there are a couple of others who 'got it' as well... funny post :) beautiful pup :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I knew you were a stoner Man right on........... sorry had a flashback

I was more of a beer guy but hung around with stoners a lot. Too many drug test for work to be a stoner and I hate smoking anything

I have been sober for 3 years now and just drink way too much sweet tea now

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I was more of a beer guy but hung around with stoners a lot. Too many drug test for work to be a stoner and I hate smoking anything

ummmmmmmmmmmmm sweet tea! Love it.. i'd like some right now but!!!! I'm a lightweight on anything and would have to stay up and play on the computer all night if I drank some now.. 5:30 pm just aint enough time to let the caffeine out.. lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

As I worked with Our Police dept I was not a officer , but was there for the aftermath of whatever they were investigating , I was good for all those years Wes , it was when I left it which was very hard in its self to do take it from Me, think ya have been there or at least that kind of stress . I did it for almost 15 years , funny thing was I drank like anyone else not to bad to be honest it was when i left it I started to get a bit more into it . We did not have to piss in a bottle in those days and to be honest we did need it and the programs that came with it . Stress of the job was My issue after I left the job and it took years to be evident , went thru three years of pure hell bud pure hell , never had issues with The Prettyone she was around as a girlfriend at the time so she heard about it when i would talk about it , she was a life saver as are my dogs to be honest , scared the hell out of them and sometimes still do when i have dreams they are rare now but still happen Bud . All good bud .

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
As I worked with Our Police dept I was not a officer , but was there for the aftermath of whatever they were investigating , I was good for all those years Wes , it was when I left it which was very hard in its self to do take it from Me, think ya have been there or at least that kind of stress . I did it for almost 15 years , funny thing was I drank like anyone else not to bad to be honest it was when i left it I started to get a bit more into it . We did not have to piss in a bottle in those days and to be honest we did need it and the programs that came with it . Stress of the job was My issue after I left the job and it took years to be evident , went thru three years of pure hell bud pure hell , never had issues with The Prettyone she was around as a girlfriend at the time so she heard about it when i would talk about it , she was a life saver as are my dogs to be honest , scared the hell out of them and sometimes still do when i have dreams they are rare now but still happen Bud . All good bud .

its good to hear of others lives.. It gives us compassion for things we dont know about or understand otherwize. That may not make sense, and im real sleepy, but just kinda thanking you guys for openness. life is good, we all learn from our own lives and others as well... ha! i better go to sleep,,, gonna get all sappy ;)

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Lets be honest we have no idea and seems no patience for other people and there stuff , wonder what people here think about Wes and My posts . People give a poop about what really goes on out there unless it effects them talk and news feeds are cheap , honesty seems to be a high or low to most !
I regress and maybe said to much for some lol after all it is a Bulldog site I am very Black and white and there is real life out there if ya look hard enough !
enough said !!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh,,,,, i could go on here, fresh morning and still sappy ;) Peoples up downs what ever , im a listener. (well,... and obviously a chatterbox here ) And heres me 'being honest' ;) , i give a big bunch of "poop" about the real lives of people. All sorts of people!!!!! Life trips me out..lol and yes, really :) And!!!! I love bulldogs :) but!! I dont discriminate .. i just plain love dogs ;) <------ Hows that for bringing it back to subject ;)

Members online

No members online now.