Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
And saw this... COOL!!!!

d0d9d23fbabcaafc1e1abf127fed46ed.jpg
071ac5fdba415abab1340f830c0dae58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hey mom...I'm not a cat. You re right Duke. Protect your goodies. Hey vet man....keep those metal things away from my man land.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well now,,,, love to see that here about now. My neighbor kindly built a cat house for some feral kittens, who are now teenagers and I'm hearing a whole lot of yowling going on the past couple of nights. Breaks my heart as this means more kittens as I don't think that neighbor is going to take the next step and have all those 'kittens' fixed. Anyway, how was your 'visit'? kidos looken great from here ;)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] good visit. Trying to teach these dogs NOT to jump. Everyone lets these two jump "cause they're cute as most say...even the vet. She plays with them so the get all excited n up they go! :evil:. And im there busting my balls ( [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] figure of speech. And dont worry, Duke still has them) teaching them not to. Vet finds them very fit n healthy. Duke's littke bald spots, not much anyone can do. She said it will eventually settle down. She's not a med pusher unless it's an emergency or no choice type issue. I like her she's great.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] good visit. Trying to teach these dogs NOT to jump. Everyone lets these two jump "cause they're cute as most say...even the vet. She plays with them so the get all excited n up they go! :evil:. And im there busting my balls ( [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] figure of speech. And dont worry, Duke still has them) teaching them not to. Vet finds them very fit n healthy. Duke's littke bald spots, not much anyone can do. She said it will eventually settle down. She's not a med pusher unless it's an emergency or no choice type issue. I like her she's great.

good deal! and it makes me crazy how much I work on NOT jumping up and every darn one wants to rile him up and frustrate not only him but me!!! I tell him, and them, "four on the floor" and you can pet/or be pet... that usually makes them laugh so they hear it better than 'please don't pet if he jumps' .. anyway, it's great that they are so cute but geezeeeeeee,,, they are also heavy!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
good deal! and it makes me crazy how much I work on NOT jumping up and every darn one wants to rile him up and frustrate not only him but me!!! I tell him, and them, "four on the floor" and you can pet/or be pet... that usually makes them laugh so they hear it better than 'please don't pet if he jumps' .. anyway, it's great that they are so cute but geezeeeeeee,,, they are also heavy!

My bungalow I have the back has stairs to go downstairs and a few to go upstairs in my kitchen. It's like split entrance. So my tenant downstairs she's petite and she got smart. When the brats are outside n tenant walks in, they run after her cause they're happy to see her. So yes they'll jump, but now, she lets them in the house while she's walking in or out. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Good to see all is well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.