Enjoying our first Bulldog- Bubba

Dot606

New member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None
I want to thank everyone for all the useful information posted here. We are enjoying our first Bulldog Bubba who is now 16 weeks old. I am discovering that bulldogs are different than other breeds but we love having him as part of our family. We will get use to his stubborn nature. IMG_4429.webpIMG_4449.webp
 
Welocme to the forum - what a lovely little pup!
 
oh boy is he cute!! :) good thing huh!! lol they are defiantly a one of a kind breed that you will come to love as your very favorite :) Stubborn you say ??? boy, they 'can' be as willing as any OR,,, they may not.. depends on whats more convenient to THEM at the time.. I almost think my Hanks an exception until he continues to insist that he's suppose to be in any chair with me. It doesn't work, but I tell ya, he is a constant work in progress with that one. I love him so much I can hardly stand it, and he's my bud ya know, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh make sure you get some of their strength harnessed and that he knows whos head honcho... Welcome, and enjoy... This is such a wonderful place with great advice and gorgeous bulldogs, and nice parents of bulldogs ;)
 
Welcome!!!! Bubba is ADORABLE!!! My BF and I are also newbies (Henry is almost 17 weeks!) and I have found A LOT of love and support among these knowledgeable and kind people!!! Yes they are stubborn and sensitive and NO, there is NO GOING BACK after getting one of these :)
See you around!
 
I want to thank everyone for all the useful information posted here. We are enjoying our first Bulldog Bubba who is now 16 weeks old. I am discovering that bulldogs are different than other breeds but we love having him as part of our family. We will get use to his stubborn nature.View attachment 107985View attachment 107986
Cutie pie [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
He is a cutie pie!!
We too are first time EBD owners. I cannot believe how much character and silliness she brings!!
Welcome!!
 
How cute! he even has his own personal fan!!!

Welcome to EBN!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top