Enjoying our first Bulldog- Bubba

Dot606

Oct 29, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
None
I want to thank everyone for all the useful information posted here. We are enjoying our first Bulldog Bubba who is now 16 weeks old. I am discovering that bulldogs are different than other breeds but we love having him as part of our family. We will get use to his stubborn nature. IMG_4429.JPGIMG_4449.JPG

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Welocme to the forum - what a lovely little pup!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy is he cute!! :) good thing huh!! lol they are defiantly a one of a kind breed that you will come to love as your very favorite :) Stubborn you say ??? boy, they 'can' be as willing as any OR,,, they may not.. depends on whats more convenient to THEM at the time.. I almost think my Hanks an exception until he continues to insist that he's suppose to be in any chair with me. It doesn't work, but I tell ya, he is a constant work in progress with that one. I love him so much I can hardly stand it, and he's my bud ya know, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh make sure you get some of their strength harnessed and that he knows whos head honcho... Welcome, and enjoy... This is such a wonderful place with great advice and gorgeous bulldogs, and nice parents of bulldogs ;)

manecya

Jul 10, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Welcome!!!! Bubba is ADORABLE!!! My BF and I are also newbies (Henry is almost 17 weeks!) and I have found A LOT of love and support among these knowledgeable and kind people!!! Yes they are stubborn and sensitive and NO, there is NO GOING BACK after getting one of these :)
See you around!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
I want to thank everyone for all the useful information posted here. We are enjoying our first Bulldog Bubba who is now 16 weeks old. I am discovering that bulldogs are different than other breeds but we love having him as part of our family. We will get use to his stubborn nature.View attachment 107985View attachment 107986
Cutie pie [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He is a cutie pie!!
We too are first time EBD owners. I cannot believe how much character and silliness she brings!!
Welcome!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How cute! he even has his own personal fan!!!

Welcome to EBN!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.