Bella says no watching the news. It's playtime!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm really crackin up because not only is this sooooooooooooooo hank! but each time she slapped it on her daddy, I could feel it lol... and whats funny too is I was watching my church service on youtube this morn and right under it's listing was this posting... how funny is that! so I watched it then and now too :) Also watched the one with her and the hose... They sure have their own agenda don't they... so fun to watch.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I'm really crackin up because not only is this sooooooooooooooo hank! but each time she slapped it on her daddy, I could feel it lol... and whats funny too is I was watching my church service on youtube this morn and right under it's listing was this posting... how funny is that! so I watched it then and now too :) Also watched the one with her and the hose... They sure have their own agenda don't they... so fun to watch.

She loves to play with my dad. She won't let him take the toy most of the time. Lol....

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ok,,, her granddaddy ;) I just crack up how they PUSH it right into us but then take off running with it. What is in their silly heads... I sure do love them..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, it is HER time and that is that! PLAY NOW daddy!

Members online

No members online now.