It's impossible to do anything with the hose with Bella outside!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_8026.JPG
Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2O9jWP6h0

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahah, I JUST told you on your other movie that I got a preview of this one as well ;) I cant believe that after over a year of hank being here, I cant remember NOT to turn on the hose with him outside!! He goes nuts!!! Whats amazing though is I have a hose attached inside to hot and cold water for his baths and when I turn that hose on, he just runs and jumps in his bath chair and is perfect... Strange creatures these bulldogs.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
They do like hoses. After chunky got a hold of one of mine I can water part of the back yard and the front at the same time.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
They do like hoses. After chunky got a hold of one of mine I can water part of the back yard and the front at the same time.

hahah YES! how convenient huh... lol my sweet boy did similar to my daughters hose,,, but hers is more like '''' the kid can now play in the 'sprinkler' while TRYING to put water on the plants... great helpers huh!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
hahah YES! how convenient huh... lol my sweet boy did similar to my daughters hose,,, but hers is more like '''' the kid can now play in the 'sprinkler' while TRYING to put water on the plants... great helpers huh!

I didn't realize he had chewed the hose until I heard water hitting the windows. Its not bad so I continue to use the same hose and turn the hole towards the bushes

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Luckily we bought one that Sear's will replace for free if anything happens to it, be it a lawn mower running over it or even a Bella putting a hole in it!
She has never put a hole in it yet she just likes to pull it away from you or jump at the water if you are spraying it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Luckily we bought one that Sear's will replace for free if anything happens to it, be it a lawn mower running over it or even a Bella putting a hole in it!
She has never put a hole in it yet she just likes to pull it away from you or jump at the water if you are spraying it.

I need one of those!! I forgot about the sears 'replace' thing. I once had a rake, past down through the centuries that finally gave out. I took it into Sears just for the heck of it and sure enough, after a good laugh, they gave me a new one. I think they put mine in a museum after that.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I need one of those!! I forgot about the sears 'replace' thing. I once had a rake, past down through the centuries that finally gave out. I took it into Sears just for the heck of it and sure enough, after a good laugh, they gave me a new one. I think they put mine in a museum after that.

Yes! We bought our hose in NY and we have replaced it at least twice. We are in Georgia now over the last 15 years. It's well worth purchasing for sure. Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
There is just something about bullies and water hoses even sprinklers for [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] 's Walter Baby. Jewel and Bentley want to play when the water comes on and when it is hot outside, I oblige them with a dose of sprinkler and let them play. The down side is that fill up with so much water that we have to stay outside until they both pee a couple of times.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
There is just something about bullies and water hoses even sprinklers for @ddnene 's Walter Baby. Jewel and Bentley want to play when the water comes on and when it is hot outside, I oblige them with a dose of sprinkler and let them play. The down side is that fill up with so much water that we have to stay outside until they both pee a couple of times.

Wallygator seems to have settled down in his old age of 3, he has finally decided the sprinklers are not around to amuse him... Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We sure have a cute bunch of dogs :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Wallygator seems to have settled down in his old age of 3, he has finally decided the sprinklers are not around to amuse him... Lol

OMG...Walter Baby is mellowing out? I thought he was writing a literary sequel to "How To Make My Mommy Crazy."

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG...Walter Baby is mellowing out? I thought he was writing a literary sequel to "How To Make My Mommy Crazy."

Oh I understand that!
She is lucky she is so darn cute!! She can drive me crazy but I just gotta laugh at her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL LOL... she is so proud of her 'find' prancing like she found a treasure

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.