Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
Josie had The... Best... Day... Ever...
IMG_9994.JPG
Thanks to Mommy forgetting it rained last night and opening the door without checking for puddles.

It took her less than 15 seconds to get this dirty. She looked like a baseball player sliding into home base when she saw that puddle.

Terry

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
One time I went away for a day and left my dog alone with a doggie door and it rained. I came back to find entire house covered in mud, and I had to steam clean practically the whole house !!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
One time I went away for a day and left my dog alone with a doggie door and it rained. I came back to find entire house covered in mud, and I had to steam clean practically the whole house !!!

I would love a doggie door but I know that we would be on that same boat with the pool out back! They all go in on the top step at least if not the second which is up to their bellies. So they always get soaked!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
too cute and knowing just how long it took.... oh my!!! I love the rain so much, but so does Hank so those days are coming up for us ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Josie had The... Best... Day... Ever...
View attachment 107967
Thanks to Mommy forgetting it rained last night and opening the door without checking for puddles.

It took her less than 15 seconds to get this dirty. She looked like a baseball player sliding into home base when she saw that puddle.

Terry

[emoji23]🤣🤣....AWESOME!!! What a happy girl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.