Silly girl was afraid of the bubbles! Lol

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7976.JPG
IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG
She finally chased them a little bit was still cautious.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Poor baby... Harlea tries to eat them yet she runs if a leaf blows in the wind. lol

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor baby... Harlea tries to eat them yet she runs if a leaf blows in the wind. lol

Lol... she normally will chase a leaf, or a bird, or a bug, or a squirrel ! Lol
But for some reason she was afraid of the bubbles for a little while anyway!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea likes toads. Why i have no clue but she will gently pick them up and move them.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Lol so cute I have a big chicken on my hands Chevy acts a big bad dog till the wind blows real hard and he runs away yesterday my husband was under the hood of my car and Chevy ran up like he was going to attack and my husband moved and Chevy ran back and hid behind me until my husband spoke n he could hear his voice then he ran up bully butt wiggling like crazy such a scardy cat

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea likes toads. Why i have no clue but she will gently pick them up and move them.

As a matter of fact Bella pulled one out of my pool filter today and just put it in the pool deck! It's our job every morning to go clean it out. She loves to look in it as soon as I open it. Today she stuck her head in and pulled one out. I didn't see it in there! She loves to get them out of the pool too when they are on the steps. Those and the beetles.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol so cute I have a big chicken on my hands Chevy acts a big bad dog till the wind blows real hard and he runs away yesterday my husband was under the hood of my car and Chevy ran up like he was going to attack and my husband moved and Chevy ran back and hid behind me until my husband spoke n he could hear his voice then he ran up bully butt wiggling like crazy such a scardy cat

They really are the silliest, goofiest, wiggley butt scaredy cats aren't they? Just gotta love them!!

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
I know there is no other kind of dog like them I swear if u talk to normal dog owners about a bulldog they act like u r crazy there dog is just a dog but a bully is a friend who makes u laugh and faimly member who sits by u while u cry and a kid who needs love when there sick and a protector who stands right beside u to fight the boogie man until something actually appears then ur on ur own but u know what I mean

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: We did the bubbles with Lambeau, as Banks LOVED chasing and pooping them, well.. not Lambutt... he just stood and looked at me like.. 'yea, and?!'

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I know there is no other kind of dog like them I swear if u talk to normal dog owners about a bulldog they act like u r crazy there dog is just a dog but a bully is a friend who makes u laugh and faimly member who sits by u while u cry and a kid who needs love when there sick and a protector who stands right beside u to fight the boogie man until something actually appears then ur on ur own but u know what I mean

Perfect! perfect description of our 'kids' .... love this!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
funnyfunny girl!!! I cant believe I havet tried bubbles!!!! Hanks so crazy about balls I hope this will be a hit as well ;) Right now hes a sad sack with a boo boo foot. I hate when he's not 100%

Members online

No members online now.