Mama daisy

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
My Shar pei has no eyes and has definitely bonded with pebbles.

She had glaucoma and after surgery and urs of drops, they had to be removed.

Pebbles is a little mean to her as she will walk in front of her and stop so daisy runs int the back of her but the get along pretty well.

Mama daisy - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
awe.... how sweet they are together!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
That was beautiful!!! I bet Pebbles is great comfort to your Shar pei at least most of the time. Boy, I think this is great you have done so much for them.. It had to be emotional time going through all that ... Well, thanks :) And what is Shar pei's name :)

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
Daisy is her name. She is my second one. They get a disease called shar pei fever which is heartbreaking to watch. The genetics in my opinion are messed up and I couldn't get another that may promote the breeding.

OP
Andy T

Andy T

Jan 19, 2017
Clear Lake Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pebbles
We always wanted a EBN. You would be surprised that a lot of the mannerisms are similar.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Well Daisy is just beautiful! I've only known one other couple who has had Shar-Peis and they were madly in love with them as a breed as we are our bulldogs. They had a few in the time that I knew them and to this day I think They always want to one in their life. I think I would have to have a mut I ever get another dog.. they can run and play, never have allergies or have to watch them with eagle eyes to make sure they're OK….Maybe it's my age LOL I think that I have a pretty healthy bulldog… But I'm still so conscious of everything about him. He is so dear..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My Shar pei has no eyes and has definitely bonded with pebbles.

She had glaucoma and after surgery and urs of drops, they had to be removed.

Pebbles is a little mean to her as she will walk in front of her and stop so daisy runs int the back of her but the get along pretty well.

Mama daisy - YouTube

That is too precious... licking of the jowls/face is usually a sign of respect in the dog work. So, they may bicker, but they sure do respect each other.

Members online