Bella Bell!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Our first, Nitshcke, put me on crutches. We were playing in an open field at our apartment at the time... he was running 'zoomies' all over and went around a corner of a shed. I went to get him and just as I got to the 'intersection'.. he came flying out. He nail his forehead to my knee and I went flying... landed on my ankle and could not walk back to the apartment. No cell phone with me so I hopped/crawled back. Went to hospital .. x-rays and I was like.. it was just a very bad sprain.

holy cow!! I can almost I know how you felt but I actually didn't break but I did fly up into the air I felt like a full flip but oh how sore I was. I'm so sorry thinking about you crawling back :( crap, did she run over you someore? I am so worrysome to happen again like I'm spooked... lol these guys are dozers and or bulls!!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
holy cow!! I can almost I know how you felt but I actually didn't break but I did fly up into the air I felt like a full flip but oh how sore I was. I'm so sorry thinking about you crawling back :( crap, did she run over you someore? I am so worrysome to happen again like I'm spooked... lol these guys are dozers and or bulls!!!

For sure I try to pay attention when they start playing. Bella actually moves the couch when she runs up and hits the back of it! I have to rearrange my furniture often just to get it back in place. They run so fast. I have 115 lb Pitt mix too!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
my son comes over and loves to watch Hank move furniture with his chest or HEAD!!! He'll stick his nose under 'his' couch (it's just wicker but heavy) and flip it around or ram his chest into his coolaroo or karunda bed so he can push it out of the way for a toy that he has deliberately put under it. They love using their muscles i think.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
my son comes over and loves to watch Hank move furniture with his chest or HEAD!!! He'll stick his nose under 'his' couch (it's just wicker but heavy) and flip it around or ram his chest into his coolaroo or karunda bed so he can push it out of the way for a toy that he has deliberately put under it. They love using their muscles i think.

Omg they have the same quirky ways. Bella constantly puts her ball under the couch, under the couch cushions, under my nightstand, under the ottoman! She can slide the couch since it's a sectional apart or the ottoman around on the wooden floor. If she can't get to it Then she'll lay there making this weird and funny sound (it's hard to explain what it even
sounds like! Someone said chewbaka! I swear as soon as I get it out sometimes she'll push it back under before I can even get myself up off of the floor. I usually tell her that this is the last time I'm going to get ornate out for you. But she knows better! Lol
When I finally get tire of pulling it out she will just lay on her side trying to paw at it and sometimes fall asleep doing it. She gets so obsessed with it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lolololol omg YES!! pretty much living the same life lol!!! and I just betcha I know the sound she makes ..haha! Oh such characters!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.