Bella Bell!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7936.JPG
I just love this mug of hers!!
IMG_7938.JPG
IMG_7941.JPG
She heard someone working in their back yard so she wouldn't leave my side. Big chicken!
IMG_7934.JPG
IMG_7930.JPG
Hair on her back standing and all! Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Shes growing up... protector mode ;) So she thinks... lol I crack up so much when Hank thinks he's being 'the man' of the house.... and then a leaf drops from the tree and he scoots fast!!! They are so endearing... Love these pictures. I love that mug too :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shes growing up... protector mode ;) So she thinks... lol I crack up so much when Hank thinks he's being 'the man' of the house.... and then a leaf drops from the tree and he scoots fast!!! They are so endearing... Love these pictures. I love that mug too :)

lol... or when she barks and growls at something that she hears but is the whole time trying to get between my legs or behind me. Sometimes I'll let the dogs out back and they'll all go out to do their business and one starts barking for come reason and Bella runs back to me like a bolt of lightning of course barking and growling like she is after something when all the while she is trying to come hide behind me!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
lol... or when she barks and growls at something that she hears but is the whole time trying to get between my legs or behind me. Sometimes I'll let the dogs out back and they'll all go out to do their business and one starts barking for come reason and Bella runs back to me like a bolt of lightning of course barking and growling like she is after something when all the while she is trying to come hide behind me!

I'm really cracking up here because I'm pretty sure I see the 'picture' well. Hank,Big man dog that he is, does the same and has actually run into me while looking backwards barking at whatever and running from it! When he does finally get to close and 'acts' like he standing his ground, I've never seen a dog's head turn so fast to look and make sure I was right behind him. Gosh they are the most endearing little critters.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky barks then looks at me like "take care of that please"or "hey there is someone outside"

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm really cracking up here because I'm pretty sure I see the 'picture' well. Hank,Big man dog that he is, does the same and has actually run into me while looking backwards barking at whatever and running from it! When he does finally get to close and 'acts' like he standing his ground, I've never seen a dog's head turn so fast to look and make sure I was right behind him. Gosh they are the most endearing little critters.

Oh yes she has almost taken me out at the knees trying to run away from a sound. Lol
I finally got her on video running when I sneeze.... it is hysterical!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:luv: that tongue! she just cracks me up!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh yes she has almost taken me out at the knees trying to run away from a sound. Lol
I finally got her on video running when I sneeze.... it is hysterical!

if you haven't already... post it :) I'm just catching up here so will see it if it's up already.. And!!!!!! hank did take me down a couple of weeks ago... DANG! not good! I layed there wondering if I was alive, then, wonder what parts of me were still whole. Cant believe that as sore as I was, I lived, and not broke at all ;) guess I can still 'take it' lol

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
if you haven't already... post it :) I'm just catching up here so will see it if it's up already.. And!!!!!! hank did take me down a couple of weeks ago... DANG! not good! I layed there wondering if I was alive, then, wonder what parts of me were still whole. Cant believe that as sore as I was, I lived, and not broke at all ;) guess I can still 'take it' lol

I can't believe how she is like a bull. She runs into the other dogs and just takes them down at times. I bent over to play tug of war with her a couple of weeks ago and swore she broke my nose !! She shook her head or maybe jumped up as I was bending down (I am honestly not even sure) I am not even sure she felt it but I sure did. I saw stars.... It hurt so bad. Lol. I thought I was going t have two black eyes but just had a lump on the bridge of my how and some oak when I touched it for about a week.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO! a week after the flip me in the air didnt kill me, i leaned over to pick up a GLASS bowl that he had politly droped for me, and as i leaned down, he jumped up and wack!! right in the nose and man did it hurt and i even said bad words of stupidy to him!!!! tears came out and i didnt even know i was crying ha! I too looked for black eyes but nope... and now im cracking up at this ---> "my how and some oak " what the heck???? I read it clear at first but just went back to check something and see that??

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO! a week after the flip me in the air didnt kill me, i leaned over to pick up a GLASS bowl that he had politly droped for me, and as i leaned down, he jumped up and wack!! right in the nose and man did it hurt and i even said bad words of stupidy to him!!!! tears came out and i didnt even know i was crying ha! I too looked for black eyes but nope... and now im cracking up at this ---> "my how and some oak " what the heck???? I read it clear at first but just went back to check something and see that??

Lol... what the heck is right!
I don't even know how/what it auto corrected!!!!!!!
I meant to say my nose hurt for a week after when I rubbed or touched it!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lol... what the heck is right!
I don't even know how/what it auto corrected!!!!!!!
I meant to say my nose hurt for a week after when I rubbed or touched it!

haha,, yep, I'm pretty sure that's what I read right off ;) Yep, mines just back to "normal"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can't believe how she is like a bull. She runs into the other dogs and just takes them down at times. I bent over to play tug of war with her a couple of weeks ago and swore she broke my nose !! She shook her head or maybe jumped up as I was bending down (I am honestly not even sure) I am not even sure she felt it but I sure did. I saw stars.... It hurt so bad. Lol. I thought I was going t have two black eyes but just had a lump on the bridge of my how and some oak when I touched it for about a week.

Our first, Nitshcke, put me on crutches. We were playing in an open field at our apartment at the time... he was running 'zoomies' all over and went around a corner of a shed. I went to get him and just as I got to the 'intersection'.. he came flying out. He nail his forehead to my knee and I went flying... landed on my ankle and could not walk back to the apartment. No cell phone with me so I hopped/crawled back. Went to hospital .. x-rays and I was like.. it was just a very bad sprain.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Our first, Nitshcke, put me on crutches. We were playing in an open field at our apartment at the time... he was running 'zoomies' all over and went around a corner of a shed. I went to get him and just as I got to the 'intersection'.. he came flying out. He nail his forehead to my knee and I went flying... landed on my ankle and could not walk back to the apartment. No cell phone with me so I hopped/crawled back. Went to hospital .. x-rays and I was like.. it was just a very bad sprain.

Omg..... that must have been awful!
She is a solid girl for sure!
She is getting some chest in her all of the sudden!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.