Okay, maybe he isn't lazy. Maybe it's the aspiration pneumonia [emoji53]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh yes!! he is cute.. and i laughed at his eye squinting when you were asking him 'why' ... what a sweet beautiful boy...I'll sure be happy to see him up and about.. How long b4 he will be saftly out of the woods.. Im sure he's good now, but when will he be clear??

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
oh yes!! he is cute.. and i laughed at his eye squinting when you were asking him 'why' ... what a sweet beautiful boy...I'll sure be happy to see him up and about.. How long b4 he will be saftly out of the woods.. Im sure he's good now, but when will he be clear??

They are saying two-three weeks, maybe. We'll
re X-ray next week and know a lot more then. If the fluid is gone and the left lung is clear, then we are good to!! He is still on a ton of meds. He doesn't want to eat much, is not incredibly active, and we've had a couple iincidences of vomiting, that scared me TO DEATH! It's just been a long road he's been incredibly sick. We have just chose to keep a positive attitude and pray through it and know that God is not going to take our precious baby from us. Thank you for always checking on us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He looks like such a sweet boy!
Like the king of his castle!! Praying for a complete recovery.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Was just about to ask how he's doing....good news n updates! Baby steps!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
They are saying two-three weeks, maybe. We'll
re X-ray next week and know a lot more then. If the fluid is gone and the left lung is clear, then we are good to!! He is still on a ton of meds. He doesn't want to eat much, is not incredibly active, and we've had a couple iincidences of vomiting, that scared me TO DEATH! It's just been a long road he's been incredibly sick. We have just chose to keep a positive attitude and pray through it and know that God is not going to take our precious baby from us. Thank you for always checking on us!!

Was getting curious about this little man!!

That is the "im sleepy, why did you bother me stink face" I this one WAY too well.

Ellie and I send our best!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love that sweet boy. Have been praying so hard for him. He looks like a king(which he IS) on his softy plush bed! The eye squinting is what mine does when she doesn't want to do something... We are with you [MENTION=16788]Ranger777[/MENTION] Live long and prosper!:pray::pray::heart::heart:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
How dare you Mom bother His Royal Highness?!! So early! Your can earn excuse only if you immediately serve Ranger his favourite snack! In bed, please!

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww so sweet just wanna squeeze him and kiss his whole little wrinkly face love love love him

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Well whatever it is that's got him down, I wish I was napping right there with him! Poor guy! He looks like a big ol' sweetie! Big Texas Hugs from Smash and I!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
How is Ranger feeling?? :)
I've been busy and not on here much but have been thinking about you all!!

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Ranger is well. Recheck with vet this week, X-ray was clear! He's still on a few meds, just for another week but he's good to go! He healed so quickly from what could've been a very bad case of aspiration pneumonia. We are so grateful to God for this sweet blessing! Thanks y'all for checking in on him ❤️

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ranger is well. Recheck with vet this week, X-ray was clear! He's still on a few meds, just for another week but he's good to go! He healed so quickly from what could've been a very bad case of aspiration pneumonia. We are so grateful to God for this sweet blessing! Thanks y'all for checking in on him ❤️

AWESOME!! Give that handsome fella a big hug from his EBN family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.